Options

Bowa

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
I dont usually drop coin to play this game anymore,  but i did this weekend. i wanted Bowa and Dawson. im about 300k deep in gold and whatever boxes ensued. Bowa got hit 23 times. Zero Dawson. Im staying away from the other box because i dont want either of those players....but 23 fking times. Mind blown
"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Took me 80K to get Boa once, but I did pull the 440 guy like 25 times.

300K gold should get you every player. Seriously. That's insane.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    No legend for me but then again I’m very very very very happy to say I only dropped 2500 for fr boxes.  Thanks glu!  Once again you greed has saved me! 😁🍻
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options

Took me 80K to get Boa once, but I did pull the 440 guy like 25 times.

300K gold should get you every player. Seriously. That's insane.

Lamonte Jr...i took him from s10 to like plutonium 11. Issue is, You really dont need top end pitchers in this game. Sure Boggs is amazing,  but if you attack that box, you will get Ryan. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options

At one point of my frustration, I pulled Lamont four straight times, then 7 out of 9 pulls, then seven straight times on the pity timer.

Just exhausting and expensive.

PS - I didn't get a single set either with nearly 100K gold bc all I pulled was Lamont and finally Bowa.

Yes, rigged boxes indeed. I hadn't spent gold in nearly a month. GLU had to try and suck me dry.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    This is where trading would come in handy. I would be more than happy to give the Hawk away if I could. Usually the chase leads to disappointment by not pulling the guy that you want. Meanwhile not chasing is exciting when you get a player that you weren’t expecting to get. This year I have pulled way more players in free boxes or cvc boxes than when I spend gold.  Boggs would have been the ultimate pull for me this weekend but I still haven’t hit the pity timer on that box so that’s not gonna happen. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Heres what you have to consider, these 2 foils will be tripled in odds later in the week. You dont need to chase them hard right now if you really want them as roster players. Wait till the week starts, will cost a bit more to level up but might be worth saving all that gold chasing. (no i dont follow my own advice)

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Heres what you have to consider, these 2 foils will be tripled in odds later in the week. You dont need to chase them hard right now if you really want them as roster players. Wait till the week starts, will cost a bit more to level up but might be worth saving all that gold chasing. (no i dont follow my own advice)

That is sound advice. As I usually fill roster players more towards mid week. 
  • Options
    Mid week is definitely the way to go but it’s more fun having them on the weekend  
  • Options

All I wanted was ONE effing legend without having to spend nearly 100K gold. That has yet to happen this year.

I haven't played much this past month.  All GLU is doing is helping me break the habit.

Can't thank them enough.

• Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I mean..I pulled bowa on my 4th box..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    Last cvc of the night...Boggs and Bowa. Classic
  • Options
    Better late than never 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

yea if you dont care much about points this is definitely the way to go.