2) RRRLLRRLLL

3) LLRLLRLLLL

4) RLRLLLLLLL

5) LLLLLLRRLL

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I couldn’t believe how many lefties there were today. Kinda nice to switch it up. 
  • Options
    hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    And i still can’t beat lvl 4 lol. I guess i don’t have the strength to beat them.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Notice the pitchers name D Cease  
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I know it is trite to complain about WOH, but jeez, is a 440 prime the best they can do? If 520 legends are at the curve, then we have 500 legends, then keepers/POTWs/POTMs, then 480 legends, then 460 primes, then 450 primes…I mean, Glu can’t give us a better reward than a player 6 levels below the curve?  Six???
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Without trying to sound like the good Doc here. How do they release a 440 wander with double late innings Thursday, and then release a 440 Wander with late innings and MOB on Monday for WOH? Like seriously. This isn’t a complaint about multiple positions, this is the same damn player lol. Do they really not plan these things out at all? Just seems so lazy. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Without trying to sound like the good Doc here. How do they release a 440 wander with double late innings Thursday, and then release a 440 Wander with late innings and MOB on Monday for WOH? Like seriously. This isn’t a complaint about multiple positions, this is the same damn player lol. Do they really not plan these things out at all? Just seems so lazy. 
    Beat me to it! 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    just traded the other one in. At a minimum his doppelgänger should have been bonus today. 
  • Options

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    we are being trolled at this point. WoH still sucks, box odds are worse than ever, and again… too many players. What’s the point? All the games that require actual skill are diminished 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    So we’ve had 2 posts and someone in another chat and all 3 have posted different charts for level 5. I was told last 4 are LRRL. 
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    That is correct sir!
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Anything that makes WOH more funny/boring/useless doesnt really suprise me.   The direction the event has gone has been clear for some time.   As a gold team I am actually more likely to play bonus games then WOH which seems odd.   
  • Options
    The thing that doesn’t make sense to me, and I’ve mentioned it before, what is the point of the different towers then? The current top tower really needs to be the middle tower. You rolled these variety of towers out to appease all level of players. But at this point it has just ignored the competitive(often high spenders). There just really is no need for 3 towers if the hardest one is really just a joke and not really worth even playing. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea when WOH was tough it was alot of fun. But WOH hasnt been fun in a long time, we really need a legend in there as well. Primes are useless in the game now so throw a 480 legend in there and get us engaged.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    yea when WOH was tough it was alot of fun. But WOH hasnt been fun in a long time, we really need a legend in there as well. Primes are useless in the game now so throw a 480 legend in there and get us engaged.
    I just don’t think they want us cycling legends fir
    the lxp. At this point I’d take what they did last year, where we got a box every cycle with a chance. But the cycle rewards were large chunks of lxp. I would be pro gurantee on the woh box though to guarantee you the legend after like 4-5 boxes or something. 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Can they at least put back the LXP cycle rewards instead of PXP? 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Can they at least put back the LXP cycle rewards instead of PXP? 
    Nope. 2019 was the last time they would reward us with decent LxP opportunities with decent players.

the top 1% that GLU caters to will buy the LxP. WoH is done. 

Anything that involves a skill other than hitting “pay now” or “auto play game” is pointless. All this game is now is a money grab. I’ll be done after this version. It’s boring and expensive. If it weren’t for a fun club I would have stopped completely weeks ago. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service