Options

Buy multiple for club loyalty boxes not actually giving me the contents

rtjrnatrtjrnat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I didn't get my daily club loyalty box contents with the new update. I use buy multiple to get all 50 of the standard ones, and the 50 diamond ones (great upgrade). However, I did actually receive anything that was in the boxes. After opening all 100 boxes, I still had only 1.5 million cash (what I had after the discounted loyalty boxes), and no draft picks to open even though a handful were displayed in my results.

Comments

• Options
    I received a message from CS saying I received all of my resources from the loyalty boxes. However, I know that I have no additional evo, draft picks, or franchise coins, and that I only have 1.5million cash total afterwards. Based on what's in the boxes, it's impossible that I received the resources while showing my current resource count.
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you're already connected with CS, I'd suggest also stating what you said here there.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Thanks. I laid this all out in multiple messages. They eventually replied that only 4 of my loyalty boxes didn't work, that the other 100 did. I think that's backwards as I bought the 4 discounted boxes individually and they worked, and the 100 buy multiples didn't.
    The conversation with CS was going nowhere so I just left it alone.
  • Options
    Whatever the problem was (unless I'm wrong and it was all fine), it was resolved by day 2 as I've been buying multiple in groups of 5 since then and it's worked perfectly.