Options

Franchise players.

Yardgoats51Yardgoats51 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
A few weeks ago I was able to “repurchase” franchise players for gold in the collections tab under the team page. (That way I didn’t have to spend all my franchise coins using them) but this weekend all of a sudden I noticed there gone. No longer an option. Anyone know anything about that? Or is there something I’m missing? 

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Why would you spend gold on franchise players?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    A few weeks ago I was able to “repurchase” franchise players for gold in the collections tab under the team page. (That way I didn’t have to spend all my franchise coins using them) but this weekend all of a sudden I noticed there gone. No longer an option. Anyone know anything about that? Or is there something I’m missing? 
    It was a glitch. It’s been corrected. Have to use your coins again. 
  • Options
    hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Besides using the coins for franchise players and occasional extra base, what are other uses for them? I don’t rent franchise players much si i have like 1k. What’s the best wag to use them? Can i turn them into cash or gold?
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    There’s really nothing else to use them for. That’s been a big complaint on here for a long time. That and energy drinks which can only be used if you’re actually playing a game. Who does that? 
  • Options
    Extra Bases helps get rid of them.  
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    Besides using the coins for franchise players and occasional extra base, what are other uses for them? I don’t rent franchise players much si i have like 1k. What’s the best wag to use them? Can i turn them into cash or gold?
    You know all of those posts on global asking for girls to private message them?  As it turns out those same girls are into franchise coins.
  • Options
    Its a sad time when you realize your Sticker collection cant woo a future soulmate...
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    No wonder Pujols never responded to me. I thought that they held more value