Club Rally

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Just wondering who has played the doubleheader and what the level of difficulty is like. The rewards are awesome but I haven’t tried it yet 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    10.10 was a 440 d10 prime, but the rest were bxp pitchers. It’s easy at diamond, but you can only do one cycle. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Gotcha. With the new moments boost you probably had no issues since you have J-Ram. Sounds like something that I need to try 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Is rally still broken during non-events? @DFBB. The auto-play button disappears unless there is an event active.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I just launched one and the auto play was not working. So it must still be broke 
    dkarski87 said:
    Is rally still broken during non-events? @DFBB. The auto-play button disappears unless there is an event active.
    All I know is what was posted in the news and there doesn’t appear to be a fix yet. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Our club doesn't even bother with Rally anymore. There's just too much stuff now. Game is becoming obfuscated.
    Last weekend was the first time I tried rally(legend and DH). In legend, the holder can be in the club and I was able play every level. In the DH tower, however, you can't play the next level until every member has beaten the previous level. As a result, my holder lost out on over 5k gold and tons of xp, which was painful for a silver team that doesn't do videos. Ultimately, I loved it and see it as 'free' rewards. Definitely will be doing more of these soon.