Payoff Pitch

2Next

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I only autoplayed 1 cash round-5-6 and of course it crashed 
    I’m looking in Bug Reports and seems like 1.9 is a problem for others on manual play, but I think it crashed as soon as I picked pitcher, happened fast. But crashing on auto play, man, that’s tough. But our devices were mentioned as possible cause in the Bug Reports 😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    An iPhone 12 shouldn’t be the cause of crashing. But maybe I’m wrong 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited September 2021
    More likely it’s a bug on iOS. Unless it’s happening for Android too. 
  • rhashyrhashy Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Most of my pitchers still crash the game, but I’ve found 3 that are okay and I can cycle. Using iOS. 
    If you are more concerned with resources than points here’s the place to be. 10 cycles is nothing unless it disappears multiple times 
    And it’s gone 
  • NOWHEREMANNOWHEREMAN Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Maybe it’s just me not paying attention but does anyone have any insight as to why it disappears mostly but every now and then the cycle carries over in events like these
    I doubt if I ever figure out glus motives. I will say that the major disappearing act is a major turn off. I go from being excited to play PP to maybe not even doing 1 cycle. 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I just manually played an entire level without a crash. Don’t know if I was just lucky or maybe they fixed the issue
    n8DayV said:
    I just manually played an entire level without a crash. Don’t know if I was just lucky or maybe they fixed the issue
    I’ve cycled a few times. Seems like update fixed it, but as usual, with no communication from Glu….🤷‍♂️
    Well looks like the honeymoon is over for PP. Opponent overalls made a massive jump. Now I’m losing sims on level 1. Play manually and they still get hits even when I hit the blue squares. Don’t feel like upgrading all my reliever spots so I guess I’m done with this game mode
    They’ve made it a bit tougher. Yes, not only do they hit the pitch, sometimes it actually goes for a hit. I got through it easily and none of my pitcher’s skills are upgraded. I like the change. But the end reward sucks. 
    If the reward was better I wouldn’t be so annoyed. Easy game mode made sense the reward wasn’t great. Now more difficult with the same garbage reward? I’ll pass 
    edited October 2021
    Just when I thought the reward couldn’t get worse, we get an entry level pxp box for the grand prize. 2 cycles for a trick box. Yuck. Glu, you have seriously ruined an event that had great potential