WOH 9/24

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
edited September 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Here are some notable lefties
2-9
3-8
4-6
4-8
i know-not a full chart but obviously our new chart guy is slacking. I’ve been through twice and these are the only ones that stood out 
Prev1

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    So I didn’t get the lxp box on my second cycle and now it’s not showing the legend box as a reward 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Same pitching chart as yesterday's multi event WoH
    Ok
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm not playing this weekend, but I might be inclined to if this were not one-time rewards and you could stack boxes for legend repulls.

Anyway, unless I'm mistaken they're setup as one time rewards currently, so the max number of boxes you can get all weekend is 3. The pity timer is set to 4, meaning it is impossible to get to it. 

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm not playing this weekend, but I might be inclined to if this were not one-time rewards and you could stack boxes for legend repulls.

Anyway, unless I'm mistaken they're setup as one time rewards currently, so the max number of boxes you can get all weekend is 3. The pity timer is set to 4, meaning it is impossible to get to it. 

The 'one time' rewards will reset each time WoH pops.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Ok so I just read the news and you only get 2 of those boxes each time the woh pops up. I hate this random bull crap. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So probably be able to get 8 or 10 boxes all weekend. Every time they do something awesome they restrict it to the point it becomes nearly useless.

Guess I can have my weekend off from TSB as I had planned. I will resume posting on the forum on Monday (or whenever I start playing again).

Have a good one, fellas.
    Sorry, same chart as yesterday through level 3 but it's different levels 4-5
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So probably be able to get 8 or 10 boxes all weekend. Every time they do something awesome they restrict it to the point it becomes nearly useless.

Guess I can have my weekend off from TSB as I had planned. I will resume posting on the forum on Monday (or whenever I start playing again).

Have a good one, fellas.
    Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed too. Oh well.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited September 2021
    Sorry, same chart as yesterday through level 3 but it's different levels 4-5
    I'll try to get 4-5 that's if the @newchartguy doesn't get before me😂
    I'm pretty disappointed as well but I still need the lxp and bxp. So I am continuing to grind away. Hopefully I'll get lucky and get Mays, who am I kidding, that'll turn into another disappointment.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Here are some notable lefties
    2-9
    3-8
    4-6
    4-8
    i know-not a full chart but obviously our new chart guy is slacking. I’ve been through twice and these are the only ones that stood out 
    Yeah, well, sorry. I’ve been outside waiting for mailman to come with that juicy paycheck. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    The PP has a nice reward if you need pxp
    @tshea510 you’re gonna be waiting a loooooooong time 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I think you sort of explained why they won’t be doing any legend every time, let alone on weekends. It’s the repull value. Even if the legend you get is behind the curve by a lot, they simply
    dont want people playing woh all weekend and getting 60-70 repulls of legend XP. The 4 boxes is a lot given you Can only get 2 per woh pop. So I think 2 woulda been a better number. But I don’t think we will ever see a legend player cycle in woh. Best bet would be a legend box at some point like last year. But don’t worry, they made it up to us by have 5 legends all with sub 1% odds to really show their customer appreciation. 
    edited September 2021
    No check in the mail. And then time runs out on me after 5.9. Thanks to @NOWHEREMAN for finishing my job 👍

Multi Event 9/24

1) LRRRRRRRRL 

2) RRRRRRRRLL 

3) RRRLLRRLRR 

4) RRRRRLRLRR 

5) LRRRRRRRRR

• NOWHEREMANNOWHEREMAN Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    5.10 is also R
    Has the woh one time awards been resetting with every new woh pop up?
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I think they took the ability to get a player away now
    I think they took the ability to get a player away now
    How so?
    There is no more box for me. The one that yields an old legend after 4 boxes
    I guess those are one time rewards. First teo clearances.  Is the other place to get 3 and 4. The pitching game?
    I guess those are one time rewards. First teo clearances.  Is the other place to get 3 and 4. The pitching game?
    You need to wait for woh to reset. Once you beat it 2x. Woh will stop and then when it pops up again when the multipliers change you should be able to get 2 more 
    Thanks!   I dont need the legend. But will be fun to see who I get.
    Thanks!   I dont need the legend. But will be fun to see who I get.
    No problem! Hope you get whoever you’re trying for
    You need to wait for woh to reset. Once you beat it 2x. Woh will stop and then when it pops up again when the multipliers change you should be able to get 2 more 
    Finally got to play again for 2nd cycle, but WOH is still going, showing cycle boxes for 3,4,5, etc…my fingers hurt
    When you get your second set of 2 boxes to make a total of 4 it resets and you can get 2 more during the same woh pop up. So it’s possible or to get 4 during a single pop up. So I’ve got 6 boxes in 2 pop ups if that makes sense 
    edited September 2021
    Finally got my first 4, I got Posada which I already have and capped at gold so a sweet 11k of lxp that I got. Now I wonder how many times I can re-pull him through out the weekend. Don't really care for the other legends. Just want Posada re-pulls.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Finally got my first 4, I got Posada which I already have and capped at gold so a sweet 11k of lxp that I got. Now I wonder how many times I can re-pull him through out the weekend. Don't really care for the other legends. Just want Posada re-pulls.

This is what GLU is hoping to avoid now. Please don't post your success here too much.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I think you sort of explained why they won’t be doing any legend every time, let alone on weekends. It’s the repull value. Even if the legend you get is behind the curve by a lot, they simply
    dont want people playing woh all weekend and getting 60-70 repulls of legend XP. The 4 boxes is a lot given you Can only get 2 per woh pop. So I think 2 woulda been a better number. But I don’t think we will ever see a legend player cycle in woh. Best bet would be a legend box at some point like last year. But don’t worry, they made it up to us by have 5 legends all with sub 1% odds to really show their customer appreciation. 

This is CORRECT. Their greed has destroyed many aspects of this game. This above is a HUGE reason I'm done after this year. I can only imagine what they have in store for the rest of the year and next year.  The rainbow brigade better keep more spare cash ready.

I wish I had found MLB9 before this game. I could have put in about 10% of what I spent on this garbage and had the same team going year to year in a much better skill game. Lesson learned.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service