Double gold!

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Why am I not surpised that the guy who told everyone this week that he quit farming gold and was quitting TSB after this season, has posted 4 messages this morning about farming gold?

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    xracman said:
    Why am I not surpised that the guy who told everyone this week that he quit farming gold and was quitting TSB after this season, has posted 4 messages this morning about farming gold?

I have stated I only farm gold during double gold times....IF I farm. Nearly impossible to farm today.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Gold videos functionality is terrible since the update. They do no not consistently load lucky to get 10 in a row without hard closing. Click to watch and does nothing. Has nothing to with WiFi or phone type. Every time there is a update to fix bugs correct issues they may fix the OG issue but create more issues. 
    1 step forward… 2 steps back… 1 step forward. Back where we started. Launch another update that will fix it glu 👍🏻

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Gold videos functionality is terrible since the update. They do no not consistently load lucky to get 10 in a row without hard closing. Click to watch and does nothing. Has nothing to with WiFi or phone type. Every time there is a update to fix bugs correct issues they may fix the OG issue but create more issues. 
    1 step forward… 2 steps back… 1 step forward. Back where we started. Launch another update that will fix it glu 👍🏻

Are you a lower tier slug? Seems that things are only good for those that know how to play the game correctly at the highest levels. You know, where at the end of game life they’re all awarded cash prizes for their top of the line Diamond clubs? Video problems are for us lower tier slugs.

OK, rant over. For now
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:

Are you a lower tier slug? Seems that things are only good for those that know how to play the game correctly at the highest levels. You know, where at the end of game life they’re all awarded cash prizes for their top of the line Diamond clubs? Video problems are for us lower tier slugs.

OK, rant over. For now
    Yup that’s me just a lowly…low… silver scum slug. 😕 Right… because the game is only played correctly at highest levels. Cash and prizes?!? Wow I had no idea I’ve been playing all wrong for like 6 years! Oh well… that’s not for me I’m just silver scum. I better just go back to grinding what bread crumb videos I can get that will actually play. Nothing wrong the game functions perfectly 👌🏻 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m surprised that they let you silver slugs participate on the forum. Since this is a double gold thread I’ll talk about the videos. I remember when I use to make a killing on videos now it kills me to watch them. I have no idea how long it would take me to watch 500 videos but I’m thinking around 7 hours. I’m sure that having the latest iPhone and faster internet has done nothing but hurt my video watching experience 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I was bored and tried to watch some videos since im tapjoy jailed and cant do offers. I cant get thru more then 5-10 videos without having to restart the app cause they just dont load or freeze. Awful.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    These videos are running super slow today with no consistent pace. It's like needles in my eyes kinda deal. Simply awful. The need to have a quicker pace on double gold events. At this speed it'll take all day and tomorrow to get through 500 videos. I have been at it for an hour and I have only got 30 done atrocious. Yesterday an a hour I got somewhere between 75-80 done.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea even at that pace thats horrible, approx 5hrs.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    The match making game is ruining what’s left of the actual game for me. For the 3rd time this weekend I failed to complete the puzzle. I get busy in the garage and I’m not paying attention.. I do not actually sit and watch videos.. I’ll click walk away not realizing the stupid puzzle popped up. I just want to grind my videos, play cvc, buy a few specials, FP here and there and open my damn open boxes! I do not want to complete a puzzle twice an hour or have to be that attentive to gold videos. Believe it or not some of us don’t cheat 🤷🏻‍♂️. Absolutely ruined my ability to recoup any gold spent Friday obtaining Mays. 
    There has to be a better way.. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    The game was destroyed the moment they allowed the 2 top clubs dictate the game Theres only 1 way to win, and that's to cheat. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The game was destroyed the moment they allowed the 2 top clubs dictate the game Theres only 1 way to win, and that's to cheat. 
    To be fair it’s more than just 2. But year, all the preventative measures that have been put in, well basically the mini games, hasn’t worked. In fact I’m fairly confident in saying it’s actually impacted non auto tappers more than it has auto tappers. But is what it is. I know guys worked really hard to build that and it didn’t work. End of the day it’s really obvious who is and who isn’t, if they wanted to stop it they’d just have to start suspending guys, but they won’t because those guys also spend a lot. I wouldn’t be shocked if they took further measures, but we’ll see. Truthfully, I don’t even care anymore. For me, I’d just like to be able to reasonably pull players. Maybe the economy of the game is all out of whack from years of auto tapping and this is the end result. Guess we’ll never know. My guess is shit odds are here to stay no matter what they do. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Anyone aware of a three strike message while watching videos? I clicked out of the message too quickly and no I get the no videos available. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    CS told me it was because I failed the bs captcha thing. Didn’t even have one show up lol
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

It was destroyed long before that for me, as soon as points for gifts became a thing.  Your just slow but then again your Canadian.  😁 🍁 ❤️ 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:

It was destroyed long before that for me, as soon as points for gifts became a thing.  Your just slow but then again your Canadian.  😁 🍁 ❤️ 
    I may be slow, and i may be Canadian,  but P4G is not the issue. If they took that away, there would be a different avenue for this to happen. These clubs run the show...and they have a multitude of teams making sure they get everything offered 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    They got me again.. Failed the puzzle thing.. it’s tough to do at work. So I’m out for 3 hours 😕
    Gotta be a better way this doesn’t seem fair to paying customers that aren’t cheating. They are only alienating honest players while those that cheat just adapt and continue to cheat.
    They got me again.. Failed the puzzle thing.. it’s tough to do at work. So I’m out for 3 hours 😕
    Gotta be a better way this doesn’t seem fair to paying customers that aren’t cheating. They are only alienating honest players while those that cheat just adapt and continue to cheat.
    There is. It would be to actually punish the guys who do it. But that doesn’t happen and likely won’t happen because they spend. It’s just the reality of it. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Probably the most pointless question to ask but... are those spenders really anywhere freaking close to watching videos?!? I mean I guess you could script the thing to watch your videos while you get beauty sleep and then go to "playing" games but I just doubt they would spend the time on 5/10 gold per 30 (lets be real more like 45) seconds per video when they could conservatively get that much plus cash letting the thing play games. 
    JTANDME said:
    Probably the most pointless question to ask but... are those spenders really anywhere freaking close to watching videos?!? I mean I guess you could script the thing to watch your videos while you get beauty sleep and then go to "playing" games but I just doubt they would spend the time on 5/10 gold per 30 (lets be real more like 45) seconds per video when they could conservatively get that much plus cash letting the thing play games. 
    I’m sure some did on double good weekends. They may do it now even more given the cycle cap at diamond. But this is the end result. Cutting down on the majority of everyone else’s ability to do things like cycle playoffs and watch videos. 
    Anyone update yet? Or know what it “fixes”? Not available for me yet 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hoping they fixed gold videos 
    Anyone update yet? Or know what it “fixes”? Not available for me yet 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hoping they fixed gold videos 
    I don't have an update available in the Google play store. It just say the game was updated 15 days ago.
    I don't have an update available in the Google play store. It just say the game was updated 15 days ago.
    Strange… same 🤷🏻‍♂️ Says it was updated whatever days ago in store. But I’m getting in game pop ups “update required” but no update in store. So idk 
    Strange… same 🤷🏻‍♂️ Says it was updated whatever days ago in store. But I’m getting in game pop ups “update required” but no update in store. So idk 
    I got that same message yesterday morning and then I exited the game and when I went back in I was in the 30 minute naughty corner.🤷 If there was an update, that's an awesome way Glu to get someone to update your product, banish them to the naughty corner.... Good one Glutards 🙄
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I haven’t been able to watch one all day. I’m just trying to get through the video achievement 
    Think it'll happen this weekend? Not holding my breath though.
    Hope so… 🤞 holding onto hope will start at 3am tonight 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    They had double gold midweek but only on offers. I don’t mind if they start it tomorrow on the adverts. I’m in a hotel and dumb glu is blocking my attdmpts to get into the game accusing me of having jailbroken my ipad. 
    Not this weekend....