Robinson

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
The skills on Jackie are actually pretty good considering the skill sets Glu gave him the last two years.

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    After a weekend raging at my poor luck I paid for the boxes from the global challenge and pulled Jackie. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    After a weekend raging at my poor luck I paid for the boxes from the global challenge and pulled Jackie. 
    I haven't received Jackie but I got Gibson. All good because an ATG SP will be a beast for the rest of the year and he'll quite possibly (I know you all will say it's to early) be my keeper next year. I will not take a reliever again. Bad choice that I made for this year.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I haven't received Jackie but I got Gibson. All good because an ATG SP will be a beast for the rest of the year and he'll quite possibly (I know you all will say it's to early) be my keeper next year. I will not take a reliever again. Bad choice that I made for this year.
    Not too early with an ATG pitcher, although you never know. Totally agree on keeper relievers. Not worth it. They just don’t pitch enough. Made the same mistake. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I felt similar when I pulled Gibson.   Whatever I decide for next year I’m glad to have a pitcher that’s at the very least a solid choice.   I’m sure there will be guys down the road with tweaked ratings but I’ve learned it doesn’t matter a ton