Pretty good weekend so far...

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I have spent about 10k in gold got Gibson (my first ATG of the year) and a couple primes, one of which will help my team, and a crap ton of bxp from re-pulls. Thanks for the advice @CanadaCubs and @whynot with the bxp.

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I know that re-pulls with bxp players you can stack a lot of bxp but can you do the same with prime player re-pulls for WoH, level to B10 or S10 and still profit as much from re-pulls? I tried once before it seemed pretty negligible at best but I never payed attention from where I started. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You can, especially if your planning on cycling 10x.  You can also take the lowest prime in the boxes to b10 cause you know your getting him multiple times
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    You can, especially if your planning on cycling 10x.  You can also take the lowest prime in the boxes to b10 cause you know your getting him multiple times
    If you are cycling WoH is it better to take player to B10 or S10?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I have never compared so maybe someone else can chime in.  I would imagine higher is better if your cycling 10 x but 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    At diamond, I aim for 12 cycles. First, take to G10, cycle to get platinum, take to P10, then cycle cap to D10. That's also to have a capped player for more value on vs. and points for next event. @SandlotGuru had made a repull optimizer spreadsheet in last year's board that breaks the whole thing down in detail.