RRLLRRRRLR

LLRRLRRRRL

RLRRRRRLRR

RRRLRRRRRR

It’s rather early so there might be a mistake. Just trying to help TShea out 

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That’s a lot of work for a sliver of PxP and a box with a .o12 chance of landing a player that likely stays behind the curve. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Yeah, but look at all the PXP you will get. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve hit the 6k pxp from the box a couple of times out of 8 cycles which isn’t bad. I don’t have a plan of number of cycles but for as easy as this is it will be a nice pxp gain today. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LXP is what is needed most. Will be interesting to see when they finally make that more available via skill events. 

We’ve come a long way since Full Moon Royale. That was a blast, didn’t have six boxes of players, cost a fortune to participate in, and they offered legend Bly in WoH.

The rainbow brigade is gonna spend like crazy today!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:

RLRRRLRRRL

RRLLLRRRLR

LLRRLRRRRL

RLRRRRRLRR

RRRLRRRRRR

It’s rather early so there might be a mistake. Just trying to help TShea out 

2.5 is a RH, but who cares when I get the day off. I’ll split my paycheck with ya! 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    @tshea510 thanks. It was around 4 AM so I was playing with 1 eye open 
  • Options
    LXP is what is needed most. Will be interesting to see when they finally make that more available via skill events. 

We’ve come a long way since Full Moon Royale. That was a blast, didn’t have six boxes of players, cost a fortune to participate in, and they offered legend Bly in WoH.

The rainbow brigade is gonna spend like crazy today!
    Not everybody needs lxp. Since it’s no longer required to upgrade the skills I’ve got plenty to throw away. It’s great to be silver sometimes.