Rally DH Tower

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Some friends and I(4 of us) completed the rally DH tower this morning and it was much easier than I expected. I used two 430s to close every round and there was a gold player among us who breezed through it as well. It took us a total of about an hour and rewards were solid. Def recommend it! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    10/19 Chart:

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I am definitely gonna give it a go. Thanks for the chart. I should be able to do it even if I’m the only one advancing right? There’s only 2 teams in my club 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’d love to do this, but we never get enough club participation. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I am definitely gonna give it a go. Thanks for the chart. I should be able to do it even if I’m the only one advancing right? There’s only 2 teams in my club 
    You'll have to kick your holder. 
    sullipa8 said:
    I’d love to do this, but we never get enough club participation. 
    Some of the guys I've been playing with didn't want to do it so I just created my own group just for Rally.
  • NOWHEREMANNOWHEREMAN Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Thanks to both of you for the chart and the info of your gold team member.  I feel I have a pretty solid WOH gold team and always wondered.  I’ll have to think about going solo and giving this a try
    Good luck! Hopefully is doable at silver 
    It took less than an hour being solo. I used 20 gold to reuse a player and 80 gold boost on the last round. I didn’t lose a round until level 9. The only times that I didn’t have a great matchup was 9-10 with no boost and 10-10 with the 80 gold boost. It definitely gains you some easy resources. Good luck my fellow tappers 
    10/26 - 9.10 only update

I'd also add that the WS tower is an easy 500g+ other resources. It's only 2 levels too!
    Good call out. 12 minutes later and some nice rewards. 
    RLR
    LRR 
    the last 3 on each level
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'd also add that the WS tower is an easy 500g+ other resources. It's only 2 levels too!
    Do you know many in the club have to complete it? We have a club of eight and I know only four members will actually do it. 
    There are no additional cycle rewards so I’m thinking only 1 would need to play. But I’ve been wrong before. I played and my other member didn’t 
    2003cobra said:
    There are no additional cycle rewards so I’m thinking only 1 would need to play. But I’ve been wrong before. I played and my other member didn’t 
    Can you launch it multiple times?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Can these be activated multiple times? I may need to finally start playing these.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    @tshea510 @DFBB no but you can launch a different one 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @tshea510 @DFBB no but you can launch a different one 
    So each rally event is only once per week?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    I believe that DH is weekly and the rest are daily. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Do you know many in the club have to complete it? We have a club of eight and I know only four members will actually do it. 
    3 is the magic number
    11/2 - Looks pretty safe to say 9/10 will be the bxp rally pitcher and 10/10 will be the prime rally pitcher, nothing else has changed in the 3 weeks I've been doing this.

11/2 - Looks pretty safe to say 9/10 will be the bxp rally pitcher and 10/10 will be the prime rally pitcher, nothing else has changed in the 3 weeks I've been doing this.

Thanks for updating!
    This lineup works great with my woh lineup. Williams had been a beast in woh. 
    Would it be too difficult to get a group of forum guys to get together and do this? Or is there the fear that somebody wont be able to complete it and hold the group back? It kinda sucks to spend 4K rally tickets and nobody else takes advantage of it. I’m doing it Thursday around 8 am EST if anybody wants to join. 
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Double header is asking us for 14 members to get through to the next level. It is a complete waste for us
    I can do it in a solo club so I have to boot my assistant to do it. 
    2003cobra said:
    Would it be too difficult to get a group of forum guys to get together and do this? Or is there the fear that somebody wont be able to complete it and hold the group back? It kinda sucks to spend 4K rally tickets and nobody else takes advantage of it. I’m doing it Thursday around 8 am EST if anybody wants to join. 
    If someone is holding the group back, they can leave and everyone would be able to play. 
    Gotcha. Thursday at 7am EST if anybody wants to join. Club name is 03cobra. I’ll invite my club mate around 11 so there’s a 4 hour window to try. It took me less than an hour last time. Let me know if you’re interested. My team name is also 03cobra 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Gotcha. Thursday at 7am EST if anybody wants to join. Club name is 03cobra. I’ll invite my club mate around 11 so there’s a 4 hour window to try. It took me less than an hour last time. Let me know if you’re interested. My team name is also 03cobra 
    I definitely want to. So join at 7? I’m pumped!
    I’ll leave the club unlocked 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I started my own club to do rally tower and I lost all 68000 of my rally tickets 🤣🤣🤣