Bxp

rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
Is it possible to gain significant  Bxp from box repulls if you’re only opening free boxes?

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    significant? Probably not. You can get some though, but there’s no guarantee. I don’t know how many free we normally get from the event but if you have a solo cvc club and the free gifts maybe. My guess is it would be a small margin and couple potentially lose bxp if you don’t have a small amount of luck. 
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I buy a few boxes and take those BXP guys up to like Silver 4 and seem to get great returns for my initial investment(s).

There are charts here on the forum and other detail oriented players that can break it down for you down to the crumb. 

I’m Already up 70,000 BXP and these particular boxes are only 5 hours old with CvC to start yet.

Hopefully you are hoarding your BXP to upgrade the skills of a player(s) that will be on your roster through to the end of this 2021 version of TSB.

With no discount applied,
    Taking a BXP bronze 1 player to silver 4 will cost you: 1,800 BXP, 40 gold, 2 eco, and blue cash.  

The Blue XP you get in return for your re-pull of said player is, to the best of my recall…
    20 times the amount of his overall rating at the time of the re-pull.

Ex. If player was 170 overall at silver 4 you get 3,400 BXP in return when he becomes silver 5

3400 - 1800 = net gain 1,600 BXP.
    Everything after that is cream cheese…and you will be pulling him again and again and again…
    …and then you trade him in 2-3 days later.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Ok Ty very much and yes that’s what I’m saving my Bxp for, skills!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Weekend events I'll take the bxp guys to S10 and rake in the bxp. Usually cap several of them at G10. Thanks to @CanadaCubs and @whynot. All from free gifts, CvC, and 2500 mark on FR.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Usually won't do it during the week. Usually not worth the effort.