$10 for 80K Gold?

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Hmmmm………looks like a CS nightmare coming up soon…..

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    @DFBB is this legit?
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    The 80k gold is gone from the deal now
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Now Cash…although interested to see if they are allowing people to keep the 80k
    Yeah, changed it to blue cash. Typical Glu
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    It was there when I paid 9.99, but I didn’t receive it. False advertising is a legitimate claim here. That wasn’t a glitch. It was an offer. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    @DFBB is this legit?
    It was an error, but it did go through as advertised. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    @DFBB is this legit?
    It was an error, but it did go through as advertised. 
    I figured it either wouldn’t be received or they’d take it away and then I’d hear a bunch of “You should have known better” from all y’all 😂
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Who was the dïcksock that reported it to Glu?! This is why we can’t have nice things
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Could’ve made lots of $$$ today if they left it up
    edited October 2021
    Who was the dïcksock that reported it to Glu?! This is why we can’t have nice things
    Looking at Global now, it appears that is the source.

*edit* Just saw your PM Tyroneeastwood in global 😂😂😂
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I was not one of the lucky ones… 😞 
    Honestly they could make much more money if they would run a special now and then that was out of the norm of their normal “specials”. I’m not saying 80k for 9.99 obviously a they aren’t gonna do that. But a 10 or 15k for 9.99 once a month 🤔 💰 
    The “specials” that they do run are so tired worn out predictable repetitive 😕. Which quite possibly might be asking for to much from them. Doing something like that would require a thought or two. And we know they don’t do much thinking… Jose Cruz jr. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Looking at Global now, it appears that is the source.

*edit* Just saw your PM Tyroneeastwood in global 😂😂😂
    I’m just spreading the word for Three Thumb Tyrone. 
    Also, ladies PM me
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Metsicans said:
    It was there when I paid 9.99, but I didn’t receive it. False advertising is a legitimate claim here. That wasn’t a glitch. It was an offer. 
    Did CS satisfy this issue?
    tshea510 said:
    Metsicans said:
    Just heard back. They said they “sold out” of the deal because it was too “tasty.” No satisfaction at all. I don’t get too upset about video games. But you can’t show me a picture of 80k gold, have me pay real money for it, and then not pay out. There has to be some recourse. Absurd. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    tshea510 said:
    Metsicans said:
    Just heard back. They said they “sold out” of the deal because it was too “tasty.” No satisfaction at all. I don’t get too upset about video games. But you can’t show me a picture of 80k gold, have me pay real money for it, and then not pay out. There has to be some recourse. Absurd. 
    Sorry that you got screwed here but saying they sold out of the deal is pretty funny
    Metsicans said:
    tshea510 said:
    Metsicans said:
    Sorry that you got screwed here but saying they sold out of the deal is pretty funny
    It is funny. I wrote back that it’s literally impossible to “sell out” of fictional currency. It’s like telling my kids that bedtime stories are “sold out” and they’ll have to go to bed without them.