Options

EB/CVC

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
Just throwing some feelers out there and seeing which players and skill combo you guys consider the best for these events. Now that moments come in to play it’s a little different than in the past. 

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Obviously best to stack where you can. For me, that comes via Dodgers (max 3k which vs Righty pitcher, Phillies and Padres.)
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Players with Blowout combined with RHP, ROB, Fire and Fire skill with same combos seem to work awesome for me.  High hit seems to work good for me for CvC and EB. Of course high power rating is high seem to do well for bash. CvC Xfacror also of course makes a big difference. Moments just takes you over the top.
  • Options
    Just pulled Bill Matlock from a box which has 2xrob skills and the Pirates moments is for the first 3 innings. Those moments are active for cvc but I wasn’t sure about bash. That could be a nice combo. 
  • Options
    fwiw I replaced Pendleton with Madlock(same level of skills) and had improved scores. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Just pulled Bill Matlock from a box which has 2xrob skills and the Pirates moments is for the first 3 innings. Those moments are active for cvc but I wasn’t sure about bash. That could be a nice combo. 
    i pulled him from my trick guarantee as well