Options

Can someone please help me?

BatflipzBatflipz Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited November 2021 in General TSB Discussion
I have been locked out my account for 24 hours. I had to delete the game from phone due to an iOS update and a payment issue. Anyway, after redownload I couldn’t log in to my account. I sent GLU a message via email. They responded within an hour requesting specific information about my team which I fully gave. That’s been nearly a day ago. I have lost extra base rewards and season cvc rewards but far worse I’m unable to help my club so far this weekend. I have sent in multiple tickets and nothing. For what it’s worth I am a daily spender and VIP. Is there anything anyone on here can do to help me? 

Comments

• Options
    Highlander2311Highlander2311 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same thing here glu don't only care but bottom line 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Batflipz said:
    I have been locked out my account for 24 hours. I had to delete the game from phone due to an iOS update and a payment issue. Anyway, after redownload I couldn’t log in to my account. I sent GLU a message via email. They responded within an hour requesting specific information about my team which I fully gave. That’s been nearly a day ago. I have lost extra base rewards and season cvc rewards but far worse I’m unable to help my club so far this weekend. I have sent in multiple tickets and nothing. For what it’s worth I am a daily spender and VIP. Is there anything anyone on here can do to help me? 
    Hopefully, you already got your situation resolved. I'm sure it's super annoying, but due to all the accounts being sold/bought, jumping through hoops is now a necessary evil. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.