Is there an actual phone number for customer support?

rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
I really need to contact them and no its not for the $10 80k gold deal lmao
Prev1

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I believe you can only contact them through email.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    great
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Use the contact info at the bottom of this page. I’ve had better results with it as opposed to the in game CS
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    1-800-DR-SMARTASSPHD
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    867-5309. Ask for Jenny. 
    She was super nice
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    also anyone that posts their phone on here or global. end up on the homeland security text alert list, good for 20-85 texts a day dependent on how many alerts there are countrywide for weather, fire, flood, tornados, security, transportation outages, missing or exploited children, border alerts, travel updates, corona virus hourly alerts, and any number of CDC updates.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Oh and this.

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yes there is. Just go to global chat and ask around for @dkarski87 phone number. Use lots of stickers to get their attention 🖖
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy are your Braves gonna seal the deal or lay an egg?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Dial 1 900 mix a lot and kick them nasty thoughts
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Oh and this.

You're better off sending a carrier pidgeon, because nobody's been in there since March 2020 unless they work in IT.
    I mean y'all are IT as you are a mobile gaming company :D its cool I wouldn't waste the phone call TBH
    2003cobra said:
    @Houmy are your Braves gonna seal the deal or lay an egg?
    Having been a Braves fan since the 90's and seeing them make it to the world series 5 times and win just once I know better than to get too excited. And the 90's team had a total of 7 cy young awards amongst them to boot and still just one ring. 

Having said that I am pulling for them all the way of course but not gonna be as hyper as I was in the 90's. Older now and realize that win or lose they're still (mostly) millionaires at the end of the day working less than half the year and I have my 9-5!!!

I’m pulling for them mainly because I’m a NL fan and I’m not very fond of the Astros. 
    Yeah braves beat my Indians in 95. I was distressed for a week after game 7
    2003cobra said:
    I’m pulling for them mainly because I’m a NL fan and I’m not very fond of the Astros. 
    Here's hoping we don't have to deal with a game 7. I tell you who is a bigger Braves fan than I was in the 90's though. My nephew flew in from NY on Friday to dish out $1,200.00 for a standing room ticket for game 4 and then flew back out on Sunday. Kid wasn't even born for the 95 series. Damn kids make too much $$$ these days.

That’s a chunk of change to watch a game but at least he got to see a victory. 
    edited November 2021
    2003cobra said:
    That’s a chunk of change to watch a game but at least he got to see a victory. 
    He was going to stay for game 5 and get tickets for that if his dad was able to go with him since his friends were busy but his dad had plans too. Kinda wish he had. Then he would have known what it was really like being a braves fan in post season in the 90's 😬🤣🤣🤣

That’s too funny. As a Reds fan I don’t see me having to worry about a World Series any time soon. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    You must have been on some good $hit, considering the Braves won it in 6.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@Houmy congrats! Nice to see the cheaters get beat down at home. 
    @2003cobra thank you. It was amazing to see them win it all after 26 years and after 30 years I have caught Braves fever all over again. Have to be honest with you though that 9th inning, even with a 7 run lead, still felt like a lifetime to me. I was sitting there thinking "why doesn't Snitker have THE ENTIRE BULLPEN warming up just in case" 😬

My heart goes out to my fellow tappers who are Astros fans and trust me I know it's never fun being a fan of the losing side. Having said that I have to share this from "The Onion" that was just toooo funny not to sure. I bet they kinda wish they had started him now

It would be hilarious to see every available pitcher in the pen stretching and warming up. Obviously there not enough room for the all to throw but at least they could be up and moving. 
    edited November 2021
    rgh001 said:
    But your Indians had a hell of a run in 89 though. Taylor, Cerrano, Hayes & Vaughn were a different breed and we haven't seen the likes of them since!!!

Screw Dorn though. He was a douche.

Houmy said:
    rgh001 said:
    But your Indians had a hell of a run in 89 though. Taylor, Cerrano, Hayes & Vaughn were a different breed and we haven't seen the likes of them since!!!

I heard a rumor that Eddie Harris put snot on the baseball...think its true?
    2020KC said:
    Houmy said:
    rgh001 said:

I heard a rumor that Eddie Harris put snot on the baseball...think its true?
    It was rumored but they could never prove anything. Even Jesus couldn't hit his fastballs when he did that.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Would be nice if there was anything remotely resembling customer service for the app.  Attempted to log in today:  please log in on original device (while I'm ON the original device)

Guess somethings just never change
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Would be nice if there was anything remotely resembling customer service for the app.  Attempted to log in today:  please log in on original device (while I'm ON the original device)

Guess somethings just never change
    They did you a favor. This game sucks so hard. Stay away.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Oh come on Doc it is a wonderful game. They allow you to invest in moments then jail you for scoring points with them.  Doesn’t get any more ethical than that!