Options

I wish there was an option to shut global chat off.

2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
I come play this game to not have to hear politics not to watch idiots argue, but now that's the default chat box, default it back to clubs or simply shut it down. It does no one any good.
you can't spell deteriorate without detroit

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can't stand global, but clearly, there's a huge market for it. Fwiw, this has been mentioned both in public(council chat) and in private.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Only option is to post something in club chat. Then each time you open app, go to club chat then back out. Global will then be replaced by club chat. But you MUST do this every time you open app. Royal pain.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Only option is to post something in club chat. Then each time you open app, go to club chat then back out. Global will then be replaced by club chat. But you MUST do this every time you open app. Royal pain.
    I'll go with option 2:ignore. ha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    We’ve been asking. I’ve got a thread in the suggestions section of the forum too.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    I used to send myself stickers to have something in my club chat but that was before the update 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Is sending yourself stickers more or less desperate then the “someone pm me” post on global?  🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    I’ll say less since it’s me that we’re talking about. I haven’t done it since Glu made global the default chat for us to see. I even quit sending stickers to Pujols which probably hurt his feelings.