Nelson Cruz

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I watched 2 today but that’s more than normal mostly because of the long wait between videos. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    @Mattattack Bobby might be beneficial with the 22% RISP Moments boost. 🤷‍♂️ 
    fair point.   I dont value moments a ton as i dont play much for points but that is nice for cvc/eb which i like.   I already have Jackie there so not sure ill do it
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2021
    2003cobra said:
    I watched 2 today but that’s more than normal mostly because of the long wait between videos. 
    Ok so not just me. Have not heard it talked about much so I wanted to kinda put it out there as an issue that I hope they address.  Never been this bad I hate to give up on videos but thats what it’s looking like. No videos will cut my login time by 3/4.  Not worth the effort anymore lucky to get 1k a day. 
    There are plenty of moments that will work for cvc/eb that you might already have the players to use. Rays/pirates/tigers-1st 3 innings would be the best IMO. It also depends on what level your moments are at. I have some that are maxed out and others that are less than half so that plays a factor in deciding which ones to use. Of course the ones that I’ll likely never use-2 outs and close game were the quickest to max out.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    Ok so is this Professor box worth chasing? 
    If you want Maddux, then yes. 5% odds are good for an ATG, and potential keeper
    And if I don’t want him? 5% odds are good indeed. Nothing else in box worth chasing?
    It’s 1% for Maddux. 

That box 100% said 50/1000 earlier. That’s why I chased it. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2021
    There was a Jackie box which I grabbed. Had the same amounts of pxp and lxp and dinger tickets
    Anyone noticed how much a pain it is to open draft picks now? The menu board thing at the bottom of the screen you can’t open them very fast. Definitely an oversight 
    It’s a lot slower opening up draft picks. Go too fast and you end going to a different screen 
  • awlsabermetrics1awlsabermetrics1 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    My favorite "glitch" is when an ad to buy gold pops up, if you click x too fast it will bring you to the purchase confirmation page
    2003cobra said:
    It’s a lot slower opening up draft picks. Go too fast and you end going to a different screen 
    Yes exactly what I was trying to say 👍🏻. 
    I’m probably a little behind on this knowledge because I haven’t opened any this year. 
    Perfect example of the cluster fk this game is tho 
    They need to just get rid of them. Completely useless after 1st month of launch. 
    I don't know about for everyone else but it seems as if it's more difficult to get the boomstick, professor, Jackie boxes today then it was yesterday. Also the same for XP boxes and dinger tickets.
    I think it’s pretty random. I’ve gotten a lot of the Jackie boxes today vs Boomstick and Professor 
    I think it’s pretty random. I’ve gotten a lot of the Jackie boxes today vs Boomstick and Professor 
    It's seems as if I've been getting  mostly 430 and 440 primes today🤷
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The drop rate on the Cruz box seemed to go down last night, but it was also after I got him to D10 so could be that. Only found him twice since and that was spending as much gold as I spent getting him there.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Bored so I tried it. 800 gold later I got nothing. No boxes, no bonus games, no XP, nothing. Is it still going on?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I think so. All I found this morning were Jackie and Professor boxes.
    It took me 770 yesterday so keep spending Doc. You gotta be close 
    Open up your purse Doc 🙌🏻😘
    Bored so I tried it. 800 gold later I got nothing. No boxes, no bonus games, no XP, nothing. Is it still going on?
    That’s because Glu know that you’re playing another baseball game. Yes-rigged boxes 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Open up your purse Doc 🙌🏻😘
    Heck no sista. Mr Gucci keeps his mouth shut now

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Just pulled the box without reshuffling so it’s still there doc. Keep trying 
    173 boxes this weekend not a single legend so far. Actually haven’t pulled a legend since last Friday. Terrible stretch of luck lately 😕🤷🏻‍♂️
    That’s horrible. I haven’t pulled any either but I’m only at 67. Normally I would have had 1 by now. 
    Right I normally pull at least a legend in 50 60 boxes. Idk strange 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Has anyone seen this box in the store? I just stumbled on it. No surprise I got pxp out of it but still was worth a swing for 50k cash  
    I had 1 of those and 2 Professor boxes 
    I got Cruz on Friday leveled him up to B10 and then somehow was able to get enough boxes from Saturday afternoon to now  to get him to G10 plus 3 additional more. Made a killing on pxp, did surprisingly well on lxp, evo and dinger tickets. All in all, may have not scored a legend, resource wise it was a good weekend. Made a killing again on bxp with re-pulls. Now cycling WoH hero as much as possible to recoup blue cash and stack more pxp and add some more lxp.
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Has anyone seen this box in the store? I just stumbled on it. No surprise I got pxp out of it but still was worth a swing for 50k cash  
    I hit the store HARD this weekend and ended up actually pulling Jackie. Also scored 53 Boomstick boxes worth about 1.5mm pxp. My 60+ dinger tickets should cover most or a good portion of my gold spent once I get around to playing them. At 10 gold a refresh better than whatever it used to be…