Options

WOH 11-08-21

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Rewards dont match the difficulty today. Needs adjustment.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Yikes!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m not sure how it is for lower tiers, but it shouldn’t impact diamond guys much, if at all. Maybe make some sims a bit tougher, but that’s prob it. I would love to hear about the silver/gold guys are doing though. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    The rewards needs to be adjusted is all im saying if they want to up the difficulty as much as they did.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    With that said being gold I got through relatively easy. Buckner hammered Gibby on 5.9 and Teddy Ballgames breezed through Maddox on 5.10. With difficulty going up a bit and with legends and ATG's in the mix now don't you think Glu we should start having  legends at least 25-30 points behind curve. Get these primes out of WoH they have ran their course. The only saving grace is the increased level rewards (except for the Level 5 reward that sucks) and cycle rewards but still doesn't match what you guys at Glu have got going on here for WoH.
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I’m not sure how it is for lower tiers, but it shouldn’t impact diamond guys much, if at all. Maybe make some sims a bit tougher, but that’s prob it. I would love to hear about the silver/gold guys are doing though. 
    Silver.

Any and all struggles came on Level 4. Video Restart. Other than that, cream cheese—actually did manual play all the way through Level 5, save resources & make a REAL chart.

Moments has just about made X-factor obsolete. I guess it depends on who you got and how you play?

• Options
    I guess that is why you struggled in level 4, you didn't statically take in account for how many times the earth revolves around Jupiter at the same time of solar flare during a lunar eclipse on the eighth day of the week 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I breezed through 4 cycles but level is draining some cash. The rewards really don’t match the increased difficulty IMO 
  • Options
    I have zero issues with it, I like it when its harder. But the rewards needs to be a bit better.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yeah I mean I thought the reason for the rewards being what they are is because it was easy.  
  • Options
    Also, they have the bad LXP box in WOH, atleast make it a mega box or something.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I have zero issues with it, I like it when its harder. But the rewards needs to be a bit better.
    Sounds like it’s still super easy, but the rewards are still bad. Like many, I’m also waiting for the rewards to get beefed up.  
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Just did my first cycle in gold without issue and they added a 540 legend box
  • Options
    I wouldnt say super easy. Depends on how you play. Example, Hank sucks for WOH so hes cost me some gold today on restarts simply because his skills are the worst for WOH. Also loosing alot of SIMs that normally you wouldnt. Like I said, zero issues with it, just saying we need to get some better rewards for it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options

• Options
    Lol, ill take it, im missing 2 of the legends but the rest are d10. So could be some nice lxp today,

– The Great Houmy
  • Options
    It’s a nice addition and certainly some nice duplicate lxp for some. The question is why wasn’t it ready when the event started? 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    But I only get one sticker box?!  ONE?!!?!  C'mon glu, get me another sticker box or three.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Cleared it pretty easy at gold but regardless nice to actually have to pay attention to the last two guys.   
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    It’s a nice addition and certainly some nice duplicate lxp for some. The question is why wasn’t it ready when the event started? 
    Not the first time and won’t be the last time.   Probably took some feedback into consideration 
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I've never had problems at Gold before, but got stopped at 4.10 three times before breaking through. 
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I only played it with my 2nd gold team which isn’t great. I failed at 4.10 twice and lost a couple of sims at level 5 (I didn’t have the correct pitchers), but otherwise it wasn’t bad. I wouldn’t lose at 4.10 if I could pull a Red Sox moment, but luck hasn’t been on my side thus far. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I haven’t played for a month till today but needed to kill some time before picking up the kid.  I won with ML but it was reminiscent of an ‘18 or ‘19 tower though it could have been just because I only have 4 players at 530 or above due to not playing but it was actually kinda fun not auto winning in 11 minutes.  For the reward though it’s a bit outsized to the difficulty should have been a currentish player for winning that as even diamond maxed 500 primes would be challenged at the end.  Needing legends to win a prime is a little silly box notwithstanding.
  • Options
    5.9 took me 3 tries to get through. I got “smart” and decided to use Chipper there since he had a Moments boost and Cobb didn’t. So third time I went with Cobb. Got it done. 
  • Options
    Any chance that the legend box is here to stay?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    2003cobra said:
    Any chance that the legend box is here to stay?
    I hope so, I haven't had this much fun with WoH in a long while. I hope they continue and as players get bumped so do legends in these WoH boxes. I guess first we have to wait and see if these boxes are here to stay😂. 
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Glu really should put out a bulletin on who is allowed to use moments and who isnt.  My side team (gold)spent one weekend getting red sox short stop moments up to 50 percent. So when i saw Iglesias as woh prize i figured i could slow play him for lots of points.  I got 17 rbi’s against one pitcher and maxed out that round at 2.147 billion.  Took a shower and jailed when i returned.  Club points down my 5 bill which is gone.   I scored 25 billion last monday. With ted and a 40 percent moment and no jail.  But also only a best of 790 mil.
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Is it possible to pull anyone other than Baylor out of the box?  I got him every time. 
  • Options
    I’ve pulled 9 different players from 13 boxes. Getting Baylor all 13 times would have been sweet