Go back to Club chat as a possible default

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Since the last update many of us are stuck with Global chat automatically when opening the game. It used to be that if you set the game to club chat it would stay there. Please let us have that back. Global chat is awful.

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It’s not so bad
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It’s not so bad
    At last we’ve found the audience for all the girls pm me posts…
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Girls pm me post are almost a welcome relief these days, so much hate driven by politics on global these days.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • thetwentyfourthetwentyfour Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yes, please do this. Global chat is a nightmare of racism, sexism, and general stupidity. Please default to club chat or maybe raise the price to 100 gold per message.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    100 gold per message would be wonderful 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    The political talk needs to go. Reddit would be a good start. 
    Side Note- Blue, can you guys set up a dating app platform to integrate TSB and Kardashians?  I’ve got numerous ideas to monetize this for Glu. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    The political talk needs to go. Reddit would be a good start. 
    Side Note- Blue, can you guys set up a dating app platform to integrate TSB and Kardashians?  I’ve got numerous ideas to monetize this for Glu. 
    Watch all the degenerates flood in, they would make a killing.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is a noted issue and can only be fixed in an update to the game, and I don't have a timetable on that right now.