Options

Predatory Behavior

ups3ups3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I've played here since 2015 and like it alot. But there's a growing number of players trying to pickup boys and girls in global chat. This is predatory behavior and needs to be stopped by glu. Glu,monitored the chat.

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Couldn’t agree more! Then there are plenty of times that we can type in simple things in the club chat. For instance “I put my seasonal things in the shed today” wouldn’t go through today.  It really sure how it’s monitored or what the filters are but global chat is horrible 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Sadly Glu couldn’t care less, after all they are the King of predatory behavior.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Yep glu doesnt care!!!!
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited November 2021
    2003cobra said:
    Couldn’t agree more! Then there are plenty of times that we can type in simple things in the club chat. For instance “I put my seasonal things in the shed today” wouldn’t go through today.  It really sure how it’s monitored or what the filters are but global chat is horrible 
    I wish I could put my seasonal things in the shed.

Is that code for something else?

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    No it’s really not. Just an example of how stupid the monitoring is. But if you want to pick up young girls or boys it’s ok to type that in. Also if you’re Canada Cubs it’s ok to troll Tyrone which is hilarious!
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    There’s some really thirsty dudes on global. Gotta hand it to them for their perseverance. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"