Woh: legend edition!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Finally! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Dang you beat me to it. Nice rewards plus the legends box. Gonna be a good day for some woh 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Dang you beat me to it. Nice rewards plus the legends box. Gonna be a good day for some woh 
    My guess is that the legend box gets removed.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB you say "Finally" I say "Finally it's back to when it was worth playing. In other words 2017" 🤐
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Legend box has been removed(as expected). It'll be interesting to see if/how they ramp things up.

Houmy said:
    @DFBB you say "Finally" I say "Finally it's back to when it was worth playing. In other words 2017" 🤐
    Haha. 
    Man my hopes got shut down with that box being removed
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol. Go buy that LxP, suckers!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    hows that? theres a legend in WOH.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Here are the lefties in rounds 8-10
    1-10
    2-8
    3-none
    4-none
    5-9
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Legend box still there for me?
    dkarski87 said:
    With PxP as the cycle prize or the 500 LxP boxes (what you will pull 90% of the time). For a Diamond player this is nothing. 

You’re thanking GLU for still crapping on you. You’re just happy to finally see a Legend as the prize, but they are doing you any favors outside of that

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Am I missing something or do you get Chili every cycle?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    With PxP as the cycle prize or the 500 LxP boxes (what you will pull 90% of the time). For a Diamond player this is nothing. 

You’re thanking GLU for still crapping on you. You’re just happy to finally see a Legend as the prize, but they are doing you any favors outside of that
    It’s a cycle legend? What am I missing that they didn’t do us a favor? You’ll get substantially more lxp by a cycle player than you would with the cycle rewards they did last year 
    yea I have no idea whats he bitching about this time.
    – The Great Houmy
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Not to mention cycle capping legends coming back. Only saw that with Davey on the final day of ‘20. 
    edited November 2021
    My only gripe with woh today is the players in the box have a miserable skills combo for woh so even capped whit and hosmer are losing early round auto sims on level 5, a lot. Not the end of the world and if this is what we deal with for a cycle cap legend so be it. 

hqly2001 said:
    Legend box still there for me?
    What is missing is the legend player box that was showing in the rewards up until the event started 
    dkarski87 said:
    The fact that there is no LxP for us to cycle with other than the 1K of LxP I got from the two boxes. For Diamond players you’ll still need to supply a ton of LXP if you want to cycle cap.

The 5 and 10 cycle rewards should be LxP, not PxP.

I’m not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. While it’s nice they finally gave us a prize to chase, you still have to find the resources. 

I got one cycle in. Davis is a nice player but not worth using what little LxP I have to fight this game crashing all day to cycle 10 more times (at least) if I want to cap him at D10. Not to mention the fact they still haven’t fixed video reboots loading. Got curved out on 5.10 the first time. Not worth the frustration, at least for me anyway.

Enjoy the event. 

its cheap to get him p10, then u break even in 5 cycles. Then make profit.
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It’s a nice addition glad they finally added a legend that can be cycle capped. But he’s a 540 I don’t chase second rate players 🤢🤮. 
    dkarski87 said:
    The fact that there is no LxP for us to cycle with other than the 1K of LxP I got from the two boxes. For Diamond players you’ll still need to supply a ton of LXP if you want to cycle cap.

The 5 and 10 cycle rewards should be LxP, not PxP.

I’m not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. While it’s nice they finally gave us a prize to chase, you still have to find the resources. 

I got one cycle in. Davis is a nice player but not worth using what little LxP I have to fight this game crashing all day to cycle 10 more times (at least) if I want to cap him at D10. Not to mention the fact they still haven’t fixed video reboots loading. Got curved out on 5.10 the first time. Not worth the frustration, at least for me anyway.

Enjoy the event. 
    For as long as you played this game I’m confused and what you don’t get. Whatever you pay out to say bring Davis to P10 you will make up and profit if you cycle cap. So 11 cycles you’ll be positive on lxp. And you can keep going. Last year there was no cycle chance, this is FAR superior to the lxp they gave you for cycling last year. I think MLB9INNINGS may be rotting your brain. 
    Nah, I’m good. MLB9INNINGS21 is a superior product with better game play. GLU crashed three times on my one cycle, plus the needed video reboot took four tries before it worked….after being curved out with a maxed out ATG. Lololol

The other game has only crashed once on me in months of gameplay. Played it just now for an hour straight. Didn’t crash once and pitches outside of the designated strike zone were called balls. What a sight!

I took the effort to record the issues again for GLU. CS sent me the usual “check your WiFi and device” BS. I LOLed and logged off. No patience to do this 10-11 times any longer. This is a great sign! Well, for me it is anyway.

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
     I think MLB9INNINGS may be rotting your brain. 
    Hey, let's be fair to MLB9INNINGS...
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Nice finally back to legend reward . Everyone thinking it’s be great cycle rewards and legend player need to calm down and take the win with legend reward then hopefully they build on it . 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Nah, I’m good. MLB9INNINGS21 is a superior product with better game play. GLU crashed three times on my one cycle, plus the needed video reboot took four tries before it worked….after being curved out with a maxed out ATG. Lololol

The other game has only crashed once on me in months of gameplay. Played it just now for an hour straight. Didn’t crash once and pitches outside of the designated strike zone were called balls. What a sight!

I took the effort to record the issues again for GLU. CS sent me the usual “check your WiFi and device” BS. I LOLed and logged off. No patience to do this 10-11 times any longer. This is a great sign! Well, for me it is anyway.
    Dude, WTF.  Thought you quit.  You’re back cycling WoH and complaining about it, while simultaneously singing the praise of the other game.

Go. Away.

I suggest you brick your smartphone and get a flip phone.
    You must work for GLU. Lol

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    You must work for GLU. Lol
    You posting here must really bother that guy.  Keep up the great work.  I hope to see more posts.
    Just no.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I am ecstatic about the legend cycle capping. Now I can get as much pxp from WoH Royale and multi event, lxp from WoH Mondays and bxp from player boxes. Thank you, Glu you made WoH good again! Can't use Davis but after event will cash him in for lxp at G10. I don't know what else more people want, take it's what we have been clamoring for all year. Don't complain and when you get it you're still complaining? Go play your 9innings, dude.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    If this happened a month ago I would still be playing, but happy that there’s an avenue to getting lxp from not having to scrap for lxp boxes and club rewards.
    I am playing the heck out of it and loving it. Haven’t spent a dime in over a month and play it daily for hours sometimes. 

Having no additional LxP available is easier for gold teams to handle. Glad it worked out for you!