Options

To my old head friends

pdazzled0060pdazzled0060 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited November 2021 in General TSB Discussion
This is Paul Crosby some of you old heads remember me I have not posted in a while and had to get a new username. Anyways you can delete if this isnt allowed. But for the ones that don't know me I'm the drummer for a band called Saliva. I recently started another venture and band on the side so to speak with 2 of my son's zac and sean Crosby called Coldsward. I'm not sure how to post the link exactly but if you have the time go check us out on YouTube and look for us on tour in a city near you. Also for all the Saliva fans we are still doing our thing just alot slower father time is still underwated appreciate all the love and support be safe and rock on 

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Way cool. I’ll check it out. Enjoyed Saliva

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did you really create a fake account to promote your cover band Doc?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Pdazzled006 was my username for years and years alot of ppl know that but alot of ppl come and go.. either have a listen or don't it's all up to you rock on either way brotha
  • Options
    Mythicaldragon would remember me drsmartass was a rookie who couldn't beat woh and was ready to quit last time I was around.. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Some things never change 
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Good luck with the new band brother.  I’ll give them a listen.  Big Saliva fan. Thanks for doing what you do!
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Mythicaldragon would remember me drsmartass was a rookie who couldn't beat woh and was ready to quit last time I was around.. 
    hey now, I’m supporting your effort! 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yup.. I remember… and still in aww that ur the drummer for saliva 🤘🏻
    hope all is well 👊🏻.