It pays to be cheap...Free moments!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    gotcha. That’s some real fire power!
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I have a bunch of moments, again can anyone verify which moments are good for CVC, and good for EB? 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I have a bunch of moments, again can anyone verify which moments are good for CVC, and good for EB? 
    The ones that specifically say they are for CVC, any early innings (first 3 innings), also depending On if it’s a righty or lefty pitcher there are a few that are good like angels and diamondbacks for lefty or dodgers for a righty(has to be a righty batter though)
  • Options
    The Astros and Cubs first pitch is active even though first pitch when it’s a batters skill is not active 
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Great,  I have those particular ones and upgraded.  As always, thank you guys👍
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    The Astros and Cubs first pitch is active even though first pitch when it’s a batters skill is not active 
    Those don’t work for cvc/Eb. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I’ve experimented by putting Bregman in the lead off spot and using the Astros moments in one of the different events and it showed a boost. Any idea where the team moments first pitch works besides games and woh? It wasn’t BH either but sometimes Dave’s Johnson’s first pitch lights come on and sometimes they don’t BUT Iuse him in the lead off spot so it’s not a BH skill that’s getting used. Maybe I’m being trolled by Glu-or Doc. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    I’ve experimented by putting Bregman in the lead off spot and using the Astros moments in one of the different events and it showed a boost. Any idea where the team moments first pitch works besides games and woh? It wasn’t BH either but sometimes Dave’s Johnson’s first pitch lights come on and sometimes they don’t BUT Iuse him in the lead off spot so it’s not a BH skill that’s getting used. Maybe I’m being trolled by Glu-or Doc. 
    It's complicated, but just play around with it. Imo, It doesn't work for Eb/cvc. For all other modes, its fine.
  • Options
    Any special moments that guys are using today that idiots like myself should consider?
  • Options
    RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I am using the Yogi moment since Yankees are bonus. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately I don’t have Yogi and he is the only player that qualifies for that moment unless I’m missing something-which wouldn’t be the first time. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Unfortunately I don’t have Yogi and he is the only player that qualifies for that moment unless I’m missing something-which wouldn’t be the first time. 
    Basically just him and Posada.
  • Options
    See I missed something. I didn’t realize that switch hitters would work 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Its Yankees points today so you can also fill your OF & DH spot with right handed yankees outfielders to juice up your mutliplier.
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Basically just him and Posada.
    Posada won’t work. @atticus figured out that the switch hitters only work on the righty specific bats. For example, posada won’t work for the yogi moments because it’s a lefty C. Ozzie smith, however, will work with the cards because it’s a righty bat. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Posada won’t work. @atticus figured out that the switch hitters only work on the righty specific bats. For example, posada won’t work for the yogi moments because it’s a lefty C. Ozzie smith, however, will work with the cards because it’s a righty bat. 
    Makes total sense...
  • Options
    Nothing to pair up with Hank is there besides the Braves team moments?
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Its Yankees points today so you can also fill your OF & DH spot with right handed yankees outfielders to juice up your mutliplier.
    I did not realize these worked on team bonuses. Thank you. 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Nothing to pair up with Hank is there besides the Braves team moments?
    There is a Braves OF RH point booster moments. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Yeah I missed out on that one. Gold is too low to chase it now 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Yeah I missed out on that one. Gold is too low to chase it now 
    Honestly, I wouldn’t worry about those moments points boosts unless you’re diamond. Even then, it’s only ‘good’ if you prioritize club points. 
  • Options
    @dfbb sitting in second today so anything would help but normally I wouldnt care much. 
  • Options
    This is from cvc and the Astros team moment appears to work for cvc. 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Did your club have stat boost this weekend? I’ve never seen it active in cvc but who knows. Hard to tell when things are actually working as intended or not. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    This is why I said it was ‘complicated’ earlier and prefaced my take with ‘IMO.’ 😂
  • Options
    @jalapenocubbies there was no club boost and if you notice the team moment boost matches exactly the boost for the batter. It really shouldn’t be “complicated” but unfortunately it is. I’ve seen it work and I’ve seen it not work in the same scenarios which shouldn’t be the case.