Woh: legend edition!

2Next

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I am playing the heck out of it and loving it. Haven’t spent a dime in over a month and play it daily for hours sometimes. 

Having no additional LxP available is easier for gold teams to handle. Glad it worked out for you!
    Pretty simple. If you are done playing, just leave the forum lol. Or do you spend all your time ridiculing everything you don’t do. None of us can help you if you don’t understand how much lxp you can build up with woh now. It’s really not rocket science. Perhaps we should remove the Dr portion of your name. Maybe GEDSmartass is more fitting if you really don’t understand the benefit of the new setup. 

Just curious too, what other games or things do you jump on a random forum and complain about even though you don’t use/play their product?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    i'm in the same boat as you @jalapenocubbies, yesterday was an absolute blast for me and my 3+ day old diamond squad. 
    JTANDME said:
    i'm in the same boat as you @jalapenocubbies, yesterday was an absolute blast for me and my 3+ day old diamond squad. 
    I played enough woh to where I capped chili, capped Luis Gonzalez, and still made well over 200k lxp from the event awards and woh by itself. So I spent 490k or so, and still made over 200k. I know that’s diamond level but I’d imagine a gold team or plat team taking him to s10 or g10 and then Cycle capping probably still made a decent amount, but hey ya know, there no lxp available 🤡
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @jalapenocubbies I recently “accidentaly” played my playoffs and went to gold but I did exactly that yesterday. A free capped 540 and added some lxp so not a bad day. Unlike the diamond guys I stopped after 12 cycles. But if guys cranked out 30 cycles what a huge day for them 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I did the same as Cubbies, did around 35 cycles. Capped Luis and still made out with about 900k lxp profit, including MVP rewards.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    To your point @dkarski87... yesterday was the first Monday in a LOOOOOOOONG time that I have wished for more time to play. My usual Monday has been get that one cycle in and enough club points to finish club challenges and that is all. 
    Same for me, but I had the day off yesterday so the stars aligned yesterday to hammer WOH for the first time this year.
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    I played enough woh to where I capped chili, capped Luis Gonzalez, and still made well over 200k lxp from the event awards and woh by itself. So I spent 490k or so, and still made over 200k. I know that’s diamond level but I’d imagine a gold team or plat team taking him to s10 or g10 and then Cycle capping probably still made a decent amount, but hey ya know, there no lxp available 🤡
    Let's say I did very well, Chili is capped and cycled several times more afterwards. Even if I only netted 25k that's 25k more than how it was setup before. Thing is you can cycle as many times as you want and make as much lxp as you want. Plenty of lxp to be had.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I had decided this weekend to play bare minimum for the rest of the year, but the new format suckered me in. Alas, my G10 team with 4 capped ATGs and 8 capped Legends including the newly minted Gonzo could not break through for a single cycle.  😭

Woe is me.  It truly was a parade of curve outs, cheat outs and app crashes, I wish I had recorded all those sessions so I could argue with CS and beg for a refund of the $0 I spent. 

Besides, Ultra Sudoku Zombie War Machine is a much better game anyway and my new Ukranian girlfriend is even hotter now from taking just one pill a night. 

I’m never going to play this game again, once I find someone to sell my team to, but in the mean time I need to go play some BGs.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    xracman said:
    I had decided this weekend to play bare minimum for the rest of the year, but the new format suckered me in. Alas, my G10 team with 4 capped ATGs and 8 capped Legends including the newly minted Gonzo could not break through for a single cycle.  😭

Woe is me.  It truly was a parade of curve outs, cheat outs and app crashes, I wish I had recorded all those sessions so I could argue with CS and beg for a refund of the $0 I spent. 

Besides, Ultra Sudoku Zombie War Machine is a much better game anyway and my new Ukranian girlfriend is even hotter now from taking just one pill a night. 

I’m never going to play this game again, once I find someone to sell my team to, but in the mean time I need to go play some BGs.
    Hit the nail on the head 😂
    I hear alot of people saying cheat outs and curve outs. This means that your skills arent high enough but that shouldnt matter. With these new moments you shouldnt have any issues. I was using Red Sox moments, (late innings yesterday to close) and had no issues. The key is to find what moments will work for you, if your not playing for pts you can find plenty of good ones. IF you play to maximize pts then you are limited because you need to use the ones that boost your multipliers.
    – The Great Houmy
    Ted Williams with the red Sox moments and Baylor with the Angels moments killed it yesterday. J-Ram was the  perfect round 8 guy all day. I can only imagine how much better it would be if I had their moments capped 
    Yeap you need to have the moments capped to fully utilize them.
    – The Great Houmy
    I know but I gave up on buying moments. I kept getting too many repulls of the useless ones that I had capped and the ones that I need are obviously harder to pull. That Orioles with 2 outs gig leveled really quick. No different than chasing players. My top 4 still had a great day and a very high success rate. 
    dkarski87 said:
    Yeap you need to have the moments capped to fully utilize them.
    I never lost a manual play yesterday. Albeit diamond is easier than other levels but I used those Indian moments and never lost with jram, Cesar or lofton, and closed with gonzo. My only issue was I lost a lot of auto plays on level 5 because whit and hosmer has bad woh skills. But again, I’ll take that anyday if it stays a cycle cap. 

I think we all agree, besides Doc, plenty of lxp to be had yesterday. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I only had time for one but finished it with my Keeper bats. I have them capped at d10, with 20/20 skills, no woh X factor. Yogi didn’t make a single out on 5-10 and that’s with only one skill active starting the round. Could have been luck but the last time I played WOH after going Diamond he finished it off. So I think if you are struggling you just don’t have the players up high enough or don’t have the right guys. The Gonzo in the box yesterday and today should be a strong WOH player for a while. 

Glu has been trying out some player friendly  things of late and it’s nice to see. Just judging by this thread I’d bet that screen time and engagement were higher yesterday than they’ve been on a Monday in a long time.
    Its because they are gearing everyone up for 2022. The game is basically over, same song and dance till march. Chase ATGs for the next 4 months. They will start doing us "favors" like they do every year.
    – The Great Houmy
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Its because they are gearing everyone up for 2022. The game is basically over, same song and dance till march. Chase ATGs for the next 4 months. They will start doing us "favors" like they do every year.
    It’s funny how everyone has a different perception. I had no interest in going Diamond until ATGs came out; now I’m Diamond and playing a ton to chase my favorite ATGs. Others consider the game over as soon as ATGs are out. This truly is a “to each his own” kind of game. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    dkarski87 said:
    It’s funny how everyone has a different perception. I had no interest in going Diamond until ATGs came out; now I’m Diamond and playing a ton to chase my favorite ATGs. Others consider the game over as soon as ATGs are out. This truly is a “to each his own” kind of game. 
    I’m with you man. Game is wayyy more fun when the game is ‘over.’ 🤣
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.