Options

Lou and 580s

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
Open up your wallets folks. Lou is looking very nice!
"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Could definitely use a first baseman but considering I haven’t bought a box in 10 days it’s looking doubtful.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    They seem way ahead of last year’s pace. Highest player rating was 600 in 2019, 610 in 2020, would suggest 620s by end of this year. But it’s November, we are moving 20 points at a time, and are already at 580s. 
  • Options
    Ya, I wasn’t expecting this bump for another 2 weeks
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Revenue must be down after the World Series. Everyone is rolling out Black Friday deals early this year so they are probably wanting to get people spending this weekend.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @samtheman Glu should talk to my wife. She can spend money 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    So far the weekend is going well. Fan rewards reset, no one can find Cutch and no Keeper or My Legend bumps. 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    samtheman said:
    So far the weekend is going well. Fan rewards reset, no one can find Cutch and no Keeper or My Legend bumps. 
    The fan rewards comp was more than fair, barring some possible exceptions, it basically gave you a full 20k worth of fan rewards because it set it all back to 0 so if you were only at 5k you got the full 20k awards. Cutch will be for sale I’m sure at some point so most won’t buy him, and as is almost every weekend bump later in the weekend if Monday probably. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I got the 20k rewards when I only spent 10k so I def can’t complain.   Also pulled lou in one of those boxes they gifted 
  • Options
    I was on the opposite side of compensation. I was at 19k deep when it happened.  I went down another 30k to chase Lou. Got comped only 1 way through the progress. No big deal, but I’m sure there’s many like me
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I was on the opposite side of compensation. I was at 19k deep when it happened.  I went down another 30k to chase Lou. Got comped only 1 way through the progress. No big deal, but I’m sure there’s many like me
    Are you saying you spent 30k while it was down? I was 18k when it reset so when we got the full comp it made no difference to me, but fortunately we caught it before anyone went to deep. But I’d imagine there were some that comp wasn’t enough but I’d bet the majority was “overcompensated”. I’d say send in a CS ticket for the extra round of fan rewards but I’m sure we all know how that will go. 
  • Options
    Are you saying you spent 30k while it was down? I was 18k when it reset so when we got the full comp it made no difference to me, but fortunately we caught it before anyone went to deep. But I’d imagine there were some that comp wasn’t enough but I’d bet the majority was “overcompensated”. I’d say send in a CS ticket for the extra round of fan rewards but I’m sure we all know how that will go. 
    Exactly. I generally don’t care about fan rewards, but yes, I ran an entire other cycle and only got comped for 1. I sent CS the message and I’m sure they’ll deal with it by Tuesday