Double gold!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yeeeah  bummer  😞
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    It’s on. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    The only thing I have to say about double gold is I can’t believe those enormous non prostate holding birthing people could turn into those smoke shows by taking two pills a night for a couple weeks.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    xracman said:
    The only thing I have to say about double gold is I can’t believe those enormous non prostate holding birthing people could turn into those smoke shows by taking two pills a night for a couple weeks.
    But it must be true if dr oz is in it 
    Gold video puzzle got me again. Probably 3rd or 4th time this week. Am I the only one that has trouble? 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    My experience tonight  was puzzle comes up. Then a 36 sec video plays and when it returns 3 strikes and out.
    👀 it is on
    All I can say is some of those weight loss examples are approaching Tawkify levels of smoke.
    Anyone find any good offers for double gold lol
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Live!
    Dbl gold live 
    Happy thanksgiving 🦃 all 🇺🇸
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Double gold??? Didn't have it Friday or yesterday, but we have it for the next three days😁 Just kinda confused about the timing🤔
    Hmmm me too. It’s my opinion they forgot to turn it on… realizing that they typically run double gold every two weeks and always on holidays… which would mean dbl gold this weekend and off next weekend then back on for Christmas. So it was either turn it on now or go a full month without double gold finally turning it on Christmas weekend. Because they def was not going to do two weekends in a row. As you can see I put a lot of thought into this 🤪. Who knows lol 🍻 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Hmmm me too. It’s my opinion they forgot to turn it on… realizing that they typically run double gold every two weeks and always on holidays… which would mean dbl gold this weekend and off next weekend then back on for Christmas. So it was either turn it on now or go a full month without double gold finally turning it on Christmas weekend. Because they def was not going to do two weekends in a row. As you can see I put a lot of thought into this 🤪. Who knows lol 🍻 
    Competence & Glu are 2 words you never hear in the same sentence. Incompetence many times. But this sometimes gets popcorn comical watching these guys shoot themselves in the foot, over and over again and then scramble.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Ridiculous 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Live, Merry Christmas!
    With respect to the Keto fat melting ads, for 90% of the examples, definitely would
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s live 
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Its active!
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Well it shows active, but only 5 gold per video? 🤷‍♂️
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Hopefully not another offers only double gold.
    Double gold worked last  night for a very short time then off. It’s two weeks it’s been double gold every two weeks all year so i don’t believe it to be offers. Which they might “pretend” it was only offers all along. Obviously talking to CS about it would be the equivalent of talking to a fence post. Maybe @DFBB can pass it on to someone else 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I guess Chad was drinking again and saw a pretty colored light on a button and wanted to see happened when it got pushed. Now you know Chad🙄
    I think this late in the day they won’t turn it back on because if they do now they would then get complaints about extending it. That would be to much work..to much thought..and require them to admit they made a mistake. So yup better to fake it and pretend it was only double for offers. 
    Needless to say I’d be very surprised if they turned back on. 🙄
    And of course it’s crickets… about the whole situation 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    I'm trying to get clarity, but this seems to be the case.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I think this late in the day they won’t turn it back on because if they do now they would then get complaints about extending it. That would be to much work..to much thought..and require them to admit they made a mistake. So yup better to fake it and pretend it was only double for offers. 
    If they were to get it back up before tomorrow I wouldn't complain about extending it.... not at this late point in this game's life cycle.
    If they were to get it back up before tomorrow I wouldn't complain about extending it.... not at this late point in this game's life cycle.
    100% agree just turn it back on. 
    DFBB said:
    JTANDME said:
    I'm trying to get clarity, but this seems to be the case.
    Tks! 👍🏻
    Appears to be on now