Jailed for scoring too much and not vip

lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
Dear glu, 

Go fuhk yourself for your stupid flawed system that jailed me for no reasons.

Sincerely yours,
Ginocamaro44

PS : go fuhk yourself again

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Consider this a favor. Seriously. Quit giving this crooked company your time and money. 

They’ve made their intentions quite clear in 2021 in terms of who and what they are as well as what customers they will support. You will be a lot happier once this addiction is out of your life.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Dear glu, 

Sincerely yours,
    Ginocamaro44

@Glu_TapSports_Bot would’ve helped this unhappy camper..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Dear glu, 

Sincerely yours,
    Ginocamaro44

@Glu_TapSports_Bot would’ve helped this unhappy camper..
    You think it was a coincidence that Pujols was a bonus player this weekend and you giving me this wonderful tip ? Of course not !!!

It's just frustrating cause I was able to build a good team pretty quickly...but I guess Glu felt I was too good for their stupid standards *insert middle fingers here*
    Consider this a favor. Seriously. Quit giving this crooked company your time and money. 

They’ve made their intentions quite clear in 2021 in terms of who and what they are as well as what customers they will support. You will be a lot happier once this addiction is out of your life.
    You're probably right...as much as it hurts me to tell you that lol. 

I was getting hooked again, spending and grinding even after a 8 month hiatus. I guess they don't need my money. 
    Even though I quit, I still get irrationally angry about this crap. I know I’m annoying on this forum, but I do like and appreciate every poster here regardless of how they may feel about me. With that, I hate seeing you all continue to get screwed by this trash company and product. 

You, like several others, were a contact outside of this forum. Makes me mad to see these jerks continue to bleed honest players dry, then frick them over like this. The only thing that keeps this game going is addiction. Period. It’s literally a mindless slot machine that might give you back 2% of what you put in.

Let GLU favor the 10% of customers that fund this mobile crack and get out. That’s all they care about anyway.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Even though I quit, I still get irrationally angry about this crap. I know I’m annoying on this forum, but I do like and appreciate every poster here regardless of how they may feel about me. With that, I hate seeing you all continue to get screwed by this trash company and product. 

You, like several others, were a contact outside of this forum. Makes me mad to see these jerks continue to bleed honest players dry, then frick them over like this. The only thing that keeps this game going is addiction. Period. It’s literally a mindless slot machine that might give you back 2% of what you put in.

Let GLU favor the 10% of customers that fund this mobile crack and get out. That’s all they care about anyway.
    That I can agree with you on. Although I do want to thank all the whales out there that have the addiction issues for making this game very F2P friendly. Spend on my friends, spend on so that way I don't have to. Kinda like a super low interest rate on a car playing with someone else's money.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    What bugs me is that this shows this is still an issue that needs to be fixed. Several have been hit with this and with the help of a friend we’re able to get it resolved. But they haven’t upped the scoring limit, so this will still keep happening to people. 
    Lol with how they set up this game, there should be no scoring limit whatsoever. 

They added Moments to milk more gold from players, yet want to cap what they can score? 

Seriously, quit trying to figure out what these idiots are doing.

They’ve been reviewing my account for the last 48h…I can only imagine a bunch of dumbasses with no clue of what they’re doing 😂😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Closing this thread because OP simply can't be civil. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.