Options

Multi Event vs Royale

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
Are we just glossing over the fact they severely messed up this weekend?   I’m blown away nobody has mentioned this. 
"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Can you be more specific?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Just my guess based on the title, it felt very odd to give high multipliers to anything other than BG. I know multiplier always changes but giving prime 20 and BG 8 when there were no sets was pointless. No one would touch prime without a bonus set it made no sense. So seemed like they forgot bonus sets or forgot it was royale and put “multi event” multipliers in. 
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Just my guess based on the title, it felt very odd to give high multipliers to anything other than BG. I know multiplier always changes but giving prime 20 and BG 8 when there were no sets was pointless. No one would touch prime without a bonus set it made no sense. So seemed like they forgot bonus sets or forgot it was royale and put “multi event” multipliers in. 
    Unfortunately, this has been an ongoing ‘issue’ for Royale for some time so I assume he’s referring to something else. Who knows. I hated my TSB weekend too, but it’s just how it goes. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I posted a couple of weekends   ago asking why no regular legends were bonus players at all for tournaments. I agree that it makes no sense to have royales if you’re only going to have bonus sets for bonus games.
  • Options
    samtheman said:
    I posted a couple of weekends   ago asking why no regular legends were bonus players at all for tournaments. I agree that it makes no sense to have royales if you’re only going to have bonus sets for bonus games.
    Every Royale weekend, unfortunately, follows this pattern. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Box pulls were below average for me this weekend as well, I usually do extremely well with bxp re-pulls with at least three to four capped G10 bxp players and for the last several weeks even pxp re-pulls (usually I start from B10 on primes) I can get 1 prime to S7 or S8. I have no capped bxp players and one pxp player sitting at B10. Other than the surprise Lou Gehrig from the first gift box on Friday this weekend sucked hard. It has been lxp and pxp with the rare sprinkling of bxp player re-pulls. I thought Royale should've had more holiday theming, maybe spruce up the rewards for WoH, I agree bonus games were left in the dust for prime games. Prime games suck, if I go for points it's always bonus games. Kinda sucked since I got Lou no big multipliers for bonus games. Not to mention the same skill set on Cal Glu keeps giving him since his ATG release last year and that wtf special for $99.99 for a legend box and you can buy one in a separate special for $5. I know you gift a box to your club mates but dang I'd never spend $99.99 on one box when sold in a separate special for $5. Whether I liked my club mates or not it ain't worth it🤷. I expected more specials and or bargains to be had on Black Friday. It was a pretty lackluster weekend for sure all around, if it weren't for pulling Lou, I'd call it pitiful.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Game is pretty much on autopilot at this point. Jacked up specials jacked up multipliers… who cares.. they’ll buy it.. they’ll play etc. 
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Game is pretty much on autopilot at this point. Jacked up specials jacked up multipliers… who cares.. they’ll buy it.. they’ll play etc. 
    I mean tbh. Since they did that I think the game is more fun. Scoring higher is entertaining 🤷‍♂️