Cyber Week Playershop

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Any positive feedback on this yet?

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited November 2021
    It's similar to the last time that they ran the promo. If you don't have ted or maddux, it's great. If you have both, it can still be fun.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I pulled a box for each and a couple of smaller things with 1k gold. I should be able to make up the gold spent with the dinger tickets 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ok so I went back for more. 2k spent and got 2 Ted boxes and 7 Maddux boxes plus a couple of new players to tinker with so not bad. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Ran through about 3k gold collecting maddux and Ted boxes, only got 3 Ted boxes and maybe 10 for Maddux. Of course I didn’t pull either, pretty tedious for little reward. Would have been great had I pulled one, of course 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Where are the maddux and ted boxes?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    You need to cycle through them. Generally for me it’s every 200-300gold. Some people less, some more. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Where are the maddux and ted boxes?

Example ^
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Any positive feedback on this yet?

Bought 250 and got 6 ATG boxes fwiw.  For me it’s almost like opening boxes so given I have limited gold it’s fun for me regardless.   I already had Ted but not Maddux but I still enjoyed it
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Thanks. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    the best thing on the ATG box is that it is the best odds you will see for one. Which in reality is sad if we are happy to see 10/1000. Still love when they "juice" it.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Supposedly Yandy Diaz is in the player shop today, although that is what I just saw on the global chat…so maybe he is maybe he isn’t…haha
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Yeah someone also claims to have found Ruth in there it’s a load of crock
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    This is my guess as to where Diaz will be found but not claiming to have seen him yet
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Yandy's Middle Name is Clintorus...no one will find him.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    I’ve heard it’s a Yandy box and not actually him guaranteed.   Seems kinda like a miss if that’s the case 
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Maybe Extra bases tomorrow?
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Never mind, he's in a box in players store 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Is it a guarantee box like the Cruz box or a chance at him? Asking because I sure haven’t seen it. Nothing but the two different Maddux boxes for me today.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Is it a guarantee box like the Cruz box or a chance at him? Asking because I sure haven’t seen it. Nothing but the two different Maddux boxes for me today.
    My personal experience is that the 'boosted' rates are over. I spent over 6k and saw the Yandy boxes just four times(5% chance). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It was very hard to find. Got two or three Cruz for much less. And I agree that the drop rate is not the same as before. 

Yea i cant imagine this will be received well but I also dont know much lol
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    They need to supply more blue cash, ranking skills, these special boxes, & autoplaying cvc/eb is eating it all up! Guess I will have to stop autoplaying.
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @YardGoats get the blue cash from Loyalty Boxes after donating to your club
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Spent 500g before I saw a Yandy box, I also got 3 lxp boxes and 4 of each of the ATG boxes. Odds aren't there to continue on. My gold will be spent better somewhere else.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    At the odds they’re putting into those boxes, might as well throw in Lou. The execution on these “treats” are always coming up flat. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Spent 500g before I saw a Yandy box, I also got 3 lxp boxes and 4 of each of the ATG boxes. Odds aren't there to continue on. My gold will be spent better somewhere else.
    It took you 500 gold to see a Yandy box AND you got all of those things, or did you spend more for all of that? Would be quite the haul for 500 gold 😬
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It took you 500 gold to see a Yandy box AND you got all of those things, or did you spend more for all of that? Would be quite the haul for 500 gold 😬
    No, didn't spend anymore than that. When they had this going on with Cruz I must ran through 9-10k in gold. I cycled capped Cruz and then kept going for re-pulls, it has a different feel with odds that are much worse. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wednesday events are so boring 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Honestly so is this thread now after slot-machine wed
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    2020KC said:
    Honestly so is this thread now after slot-machine wed