Options

Multi-event WoH

n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Is there a way to find out when it will be active? Last week I think I only saw it for 2 hrs on Saturday and 2 hrs on Sunday. Was I just missing it or do they never have it active? Was hoping to cycle this weekend but I’m not going to keep checking all day for a tiny window of playtime

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    n8DayV said:
    Is there a way to find out when it will be active? Last week I think I only saw it for 2 hrs on Saturday and 2 hrs on Sunday. Was I just missing it or do they never have it active? Was hoping to cycle this weekend but I’m not going to keep checking all day for a tiny window of playtime
    It’s crazy stupid. I got in late this morning, played 1 level before it disappeared, new multipliers at 8cst, so who knows? Yeah, last weekend was MIA for sure. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    n8DayV said:
    Unfortunately you arent able to see exact times.   First thing you would do to check and make sure there are bonus points (there are this weekend).

Next you look at the timers when the next change will be and alot of the time that will be the next WOH is.   I dont pay as much attention this year as I did the previous but usually it coincides with the "power hour(s)" when BGs/Primes are worth more.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    IMO they should have WoH active when there is no power hours and deactivate it during "power" hours. Multi events gets needles in my eyes boring during non "power" hours. Engagement for me during those times are about nill.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s so hit or miss that unfortunately I just don’t really care to play it. Not only does the event disappear but your progress disappears. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited December 2021
    2003cobra said:
    It’s so hit or miss that unfortunately I just don’t really care to play it. Not only does the event disappear but your progress disappears. 
    Last weekend, if I’m not mistaken (or one of the multi events), I was SHOCKED progress didn’t reset. Of course today, my 2nd attempt after it FINALLY showed up again, start from scratch. Damn Glu, get your damn act together!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷