Options

37%

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Anybody else getting this corrupted version message? 

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    This smells of Tyrone
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Cmon Tyrone quit screwing around. I seriously have been hacked 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I got that earlier as well, I've been locked out all afternoon 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    about time cheaters like @retirepujols gets the hook 👀
  • Options
    @retirepujols any thoughts on what happened? I can guarantee that it’s not from me putting up huge scoring rounds 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @retirepujols any thoughts on what happened? I can guarantee that it’s not from me putting up huge scoring rounds 
    I have no idea. I personally was in the middle of something with CS, not too sure what happened from there 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Gotcha
  • Options
    I did ask them to change the email linked to the team to tappintyrone@gmail.com, so it certainly does smell of Tyrone. Much disappoint. 
  • Options
    Anything attached to Tyrone will get you banned 
  • Options
    If I’ve been  jailed it was probably due to me chasing the Matt Williams box today. I spent roughly 30k gold which is not a typical pattern for me and I haven’t spent any cash except for a stadium purchase. Once again another honest player getting screwed. 
  • Options
    I honestly don’t think Glu understands the magnitude of what they’ve done with Moments. It’s cool and all to throw down mega billion rounds, but the game would be better without the point boost ones. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    37% is NOT jail nor is it related to moments.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    37% is NOT jail nor is it related to moments.
    If I open up server for work while playing TSB, it’s instant 37. If I have PS running in background, it’s 37. It’s the first layer of security on their end.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    In this case it’s not the 37% part that’s important it’s the part where it says that I have a corrupted version. That part is a permanent ban on that account (at least in my case). Losing my vip account will make it easier to walk away when the time is right is right so I shouldn’t be too upset. I guess that my only advice is to watch what you chat about in game. Selling accounts is illegal and apparently so is talking about it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Deleted.
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    In this case it’s not the 37% part that’s important it’s the part where it says that I have a corrupted version. That part is a permanent ban on that account (at least in my case). Losing my vip account will make it easier to walk away when the time is right is right so I shouldn’t be too upset. I guess that my only advice is to watch what you chat about in game. Selling accounts is illegal and apparently so is talking about it. 
    What happened when you reinstalled it?
  • Options
    That message is linked to my email so it said the same thing when I try to log in after reinstalling 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    2003cobra said:
    That message is linked to my email so it said the same thing when I try to log in after reinstalling 
    Same. After reinstalling the game loads to 100%, then after trying to log in it goes back to 37% and says I have a corrupted version of the game LOL. I did that enough times that now it just tells me to use the original device 🤣
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Same. After reinstalling the game loads to 100%, then after trying to log in it goes back to 37% and says I have a corrupted version of the game LOL. I did that enough times that now it just tells me to use the original device 🤣
    I have a feeling the person who coded that part got fired and now works at topps 👇👇👇

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I don’t remember Baker coaching the Braves but I guess that maybe I wasn’t really paying attention. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I don’t remember Baker coaching the Braves but I guess that maybe I wasn’t really paying attention. 
    He was. In that alternate universe where they won it in 5 games instead of 6!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Closing this thread, but I can officially confirmed that it wasn't moments related. 
This discussion has been closed.