Moments Guide!

2Next

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DirectFX said:
    Any moments that work with extra bases? Tried play some manual today with regular non bonus point boosts to see if get higher extra bases rounds but doesn’t seem to change. Unlike WoH where u can see the percentage boost there’s no way to confirm moments are active in extra bases so I was wondering if devs ever said a yes or no ? 
    Early innings and 'CvC' are the Moments to target for EB(cvc version).
    Maybe it’s just me and my dumb luck. When I use my “CvC” lineup for EB, I lay a big, fat goose egg, while it works great in CvC. My regular lineup seems to work better. The EB gods have not smiled favorably as of late. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DirectFX said:
    Any moments that work with extra bases? Tried play some manual today with regular non bonus point boosts to see if get higher extra bases rounds but doesn’t seem to change. Unlike WoH where u can see the percentage boost there’s no way to confirm moments are active in extra bases so I was wondering if devs ever said a yes or no ? 
    Ok thx I’ll try that out see if better scores 
    DFBB said:
    DirectFX said:
    Do the CvC moments work for Bash? I really get inconsistent results going between regular lineup and CvC lineup.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    DirectFX said:
    Do the CvC moments work for Bash? I really get inconsistent results going between regular lineup and CvC lineup.
    Moments/skills/xfactors don't help in bash.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    DirectFX said:
    Moments/skills/xfactors don't help in bash.
    Thanks, I was coming to that conclusion. 👍
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Does anything help with cvc?  Speaking of inconsistent scores I just had a round of ZERO
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Does anything help with cvc?  Speaking of inconsistent scores I just had a round of ZERO
    I don't think much helps out with bash, from what I gather you get better results manual playing than auto playing. Auto playing I can score 15 million on one ticket the next only 10 points. Manually my scores a little more consistent.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Can they throw in some of the Mike Schmidt moments? Is there not a way to get them if you missed them the first week?

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Can they throw in some of the Mike Schmidt moments? Is there not a way to get them if you missed them the first week?

You’re Schmidt outta luck 🏃🏃🏃
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts

• DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts

Did u check the normal moments box? Thought every moment once the weekend box is gone get put in with all the teams and past weekend moments ?? 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Nope. Schmidt isn’t in the normal moments box. I can’t find the Ty Cobb moment and he’s still a BP. 
    snowy24 said:
    Nope. Schmidt isn’t in the normal moments box. I can’t find the Ty Cobb moment and he’s still a BP. 
    The moments for ATGs stay in the store for 7 days even though they're bonuses for two weeks. The last day to get the Wags moments will be Thursday. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    What happens if you pull a moment you already have maxed out

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    You get duplicate rewards such as a very small amount of cash. 
    rgh001 said:
    What happens if you pull a moment you already have maxed out

The bronze moments will give you cash and the silver/gold moments will give you gold. It will vary depending on how many moments points you pull. Below, it shows that the max3k gives 10 gold/every moments point. The 2nd screenshot shows that I got 100 gold because I pulled a 10 max3k moments card when it was already capped(10 x 10=100). The same logic applies to the bronze moments. 

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Will this work on Chipper Jones or do switch hitters still not apply.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Will this work on Chipper Jones or do switch hitters still not apply.
    Sadly not. SH get defaulted to the Right Hitter
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    DFBB, how does one stack player and get high multiple moment boast? So having more players using a team moment boast you can get multiplier according to number of players?

Moments that help with club points will boost points for your entire team. There is a 'moments multiplier' section that stacks with all other multipliers(tiers, accolades/events), which can create huge scores. In the example below, I have six players(Taylor and five pitchers) that triggered a 50% Moments boost to the Moments multiplier. 1.5(50% boost) to the 6th power(number of players that triggered the boost)=11.39 towards my Moments multiplier. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    DFBB, how does one stack player and get high multiple moment boast? So having more players using a team moment boast you can get multiplier according to number of players?

Moments that help with club points will boost points for your entire team. There is a 'moments multiplier' section that stacks with all other multipliers(tiers, accolades/events), which can create huge scores. In the example below, I have six players(Taylor and five pitchers) that triggered a 50% Moments boost to the Moments multiplier. 1.5(50% boost) to the 6th power(number of players that triggered the boost)=11.39 towards my Moments multiplier. 
    Best Confused GIFs  Gfycat
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    hqly2001 said:

Every event will be different. This weekend, for example, stacks are limited because the RBI bonus team(phillies) isn't stack 'friendly.' You can stack Dimaggio/Mantle with the Stanton moments(25% each) as well as the aforemention Schmidt moments with Schmidt/ML. The Dimaggio Moments are not reccommended because it's only 10% per player that qualifies and you'd be better served with other options. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    edited January 2022
    disregard... answered my own question with my next click.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    What moments are good this weekend