Options

Honus Done Dirty

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
Glu, y’all can’t put such garbage skills on an ATG. I get that a lot of us will chase him for the 2 week bonus, cmon man. Just my 2 cents…
"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Agree I want neither Cobb or Wagner 🤢🤮 
    Off weekend/week 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Better then last year, when they gave him a vs LHP skill.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Save gold for Christmas boxes, probably for Old Saint Mick(ey Mantle). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I mean he had to be built for CVC/EB due to his moments or he was never going to be elite at anything (same with Cobb), so I get the blowout skill. However, the man on skill is disappointing. I guess they didn't want to replicate Cobb exactly with the same CVC/EB focused skill pair but even double blowout would have been better. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Glu, y’all can’t put such garbage skills on an ATG. I get that a lot of us will chase him for the 2 week bonus, cmon man. Just my 2 cents…
    What skills would you have liked to see on Honus? I was very happy to get him. I wish he was a combo of 2x blowouts/HH, but this works too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    What skills would you have liked to see on Honus? I was very happy to get him. I wish he was a combo of 2x blowouts/HH, but this works too. 
    For a righty, double blowout
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    For a righty, double blowout
    Yah, that would've been ideal, but blowouts/runner on base isnt being done dirty imo.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Does the switcharoo they did today qualify as being done dirty?  How about the guys who spent to level Braves guys?  We’re they done the dirty?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Does the switcharoo they did today qualify as being done dirty?  How about the guys who spent to level Braves guys?  We’re they done the dirty?
    You can make a new thread and they can make a ticket. lol
  • Options
    Did someone say rigged switcharoo?!
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I was really hoping for 2x 2 out skill for Honus. There’s now way that I’m chasing him now. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    Opened the ticket and got a cut and paste response and they immediately closed it.  Surprised?

It’s more fun trolling now then opening a thread, apologies if that causes you headaches.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    Opened the ticket and got a cut and paste response and they immediately closed it.  Surprised?

It’s more fun trolling now then opening a thread, apologies if that causes you headaches.
    Talking about it in this thread means it’s unlikely to get noticed, but whatever works for you, works for me.