About Daily Dinger

GMACGMAC Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Last 2 tickets, The first one I hit one dinger for 150 gold, hit play again instead of end game , on last ticket I hit one for 150 gold. Ended game and looked at my gold and only got credit for one.  Why ? 

Answers

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    GMAC said:
    Last 2 tickets, The first one I hit one dinger for 150 gold, hit play again instead of end game , on last ticket I hit one for 150 gold. Ended game and looked at my gold and only got credit for one.  Why ? 
    🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone find it easier to hit dingers as a Lefty , righty or up the middle? I’m best bating R hitting to left field but absolutely horrible up the middle. 
    Anyone find it easier to hit dingers as a Lefty , righty or up the middle? I’m best bating R hitting to left field but absolutely horrible up the middle. 
    I do fairly well hitting with a L hitting it to right field. Last year I was better up the middle. This year I'm terrible up the middle and even worse to left field batting R.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yeah strange… kinda similar situation for me up the middle was my best last year. Seems no matter where when hit this year just can’t get any consistency. So I save my tickets for L field 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Yeah strange… kinda similar situation for me up the middle was my best last year. Seems no matter where when hit this year just can’t get any consistency. So I save my tickets for L field 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Funny, right after my post about doing terrible up the middle I played 5 dingers and got 2k in gold🤷
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I play up the middle with a lower rated lefty that can’t hit home runs. I don’t get the 150 but I get 100 plenty of times due to the bigger zone
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    GMAC said:
    If you think you're not properly being credited, make a ticket with cs. They will be able to sort it out for you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.