Stickers

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
Why are they still handing out throwback 2019 stickers everywhere, and never any throwback 2020 stickers? In fieldpass, in season mode, I think in walk off.. it's always the 2019 boxes. I'd like to see those 2020 stickers boxes, and hell even a 2021 sticker box to try and grab some of the stickers I'm missing. These guys are really underselling stickers, and it's one of the best damned things in the game. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I take back all of the negative things I’ve said to you in the past. You clearly are wise sir 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    This guy knows what's up.  There are only so many "LET'S GOOOOOOOO" stickers I can post.  It's the worst saying ever, but I'd love a new version to post around town.  
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2021
    This guy knows what's up.  There are only so many "LET'S GOOOOOOOO" stickers I can post.  It's the worst saying ever, but I'd love a new version to post around town.  
    they played out the "let's goooooo" sticker a thousand times over. I'd like to see some originality coming down the pipeline. Give me a sticker of Scherzer throwing a bundle of cash around with a caption like "straight cash homie" for us to use as a response to everyone asking how to become VIP. Give me a sticker of Vlad Jr. and Vlad Sr. that says "like father like son" for CVC. SOMETHING new, but if they can't think of anything new just at least let us get some of those bad boys from 2020 🤷
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I wouldn't mind a sticker that says "welcome to the party, pal!"  for when a new member, I mean bot, no wait, I mean member, joins the club.  C'mon glu, STICKERS.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    they played out the "let's goooooo" sticker a thousand times over. I'd like to see some originality coming down the pipeline. Give me a sticker of Scherzer throwing a bundle of cash around with a caption like "straight cash homie" for us to use as a response to everyone asking how to become VIP. Give me a sticker of Vlad Jr. and Vlad Sr. that says "like father like son" for me to toss down in a cvc battle. Something different, i don't know, but at least give me those 2020 stickers if they're running out of ideas =(
    Yeah.  Thank you vip council for the stickers while most of us can’t even play the game because it’s broken lol
    You’re putting blame on the wrong avenue.  You don’t go to a gas station and bïtch to them about their prices. Same goes for here. 
    My bad @CanadaCubs it was a the franchise coins and energy drinks that were courtesy of the VIP council.  I’m forever grateful 
    So you’re mad at the council gift?   It was a gift.  You do know you’re not entitled to anything right?  You clearly need a dose of real life, or a different prescription of medication.  It’s not normal to be this heated over a mobile app
    Glu, get this guy some stickers... STAT!!
    Just no.