12-20 pickem

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
YYY

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I wish they would stop with the vague questions. Marte led all of MLB in stolen bases, but he changed leagues in the middle of the year and led neither the AL nor NL in SBs. So is it all of MLB or the AL since they have the As logo. I’m going with Y since he led all of baseball. But I’m pointing out they are not giving clear questions and answers since this one could be interpreted different ways to different people.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It says THE league so I’m taking it that it refers the mlb. If it would have said the American League or the national league I would have said no. 
    Yeah, that’s why I said Y as well. I just hate how it was worded.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I wish they would stop with the vague questions. Marte led all of MLB in stolen bases, but he changed leagues in the middle of the year and led neither the AL nor NL in SBs. So is it all of MLB or the AL since they have the As logo. I’m going with Y since he led all of baseball. But I’m pointing out they are not giving clear questions and answers since this one could be interpreted different ways to different people.
    In my experience, leading the league refers to either the NL or the AL. He did neither so I'm going with 'No.' 😬
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    In my experience, leading the league refers to either the NL or the AL. He did neither so I'm going with 'No.' 😬
    That’s where my complaint comes in. He is a unique case in that he switched leagues. I still went with Y, but I don’t like the question. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Just an observation but the L in MLB stands for League and he did lead the MLB.  🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    Just an observation but the L in MLB stands for League and he did lead the MLB.  🤷🏻‍♂️
    Check mate. You nailed it sir
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I like the analysis on both sides here. I think N is probably the clever answer, but Y is the intended answer. 
    I got clarification that the 'league' refers to the majors. Put down 'yes' with confidence. 
    Metsicans said:
    I like the analysis on both sides here. I think N is probably the clever answer, but Y is the intended answer. 
    I'd die on my hill, but I'll let it go. lol