Best CS contact, I’m apparently jailed

13

Comments

  • smithcorks1smithcorks1 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am still banned for same reason @DFBB please help me out bro. quietwinner told me you could help me out
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Haven't seen much chatter about this for a few days on here or global. Is this still an issue or has it been resolved? Trying to figure out if this non VIP lowly spender here needs to still be mindful and careful?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It is still an issue I just got out of round 2 of jail. I talked with someone else on global last night who had the same thing happeen. I asked CS (I actually found a guy who was really helpful) if I would continue to get jailed each time I scored 2 billion points. It's a canned answer, so take it for what it's worth, but he said: "While we can promise the dev team will hear the users' comments and suggestions, we cannot guarantee that any particular change or new feature will be forthcoming." Regardless, I'm not getting near that point total again the rest of the year. So no chasing bonus sets or recklessly spending gold. Only strategic team building and chasing ATGs for me, 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    cb11 said:
    It is still an issue I just got out of round 2 of jail. I talked with someone else on global last night who had the same thing happeen. I asked CS (I actually found a guy who was really helpful) if I would continue to get jailed each time I scored 2 billion points. It's a canned answer, so take it for what it's worth, but he said: "While we can promise the dev team will hear the users' comments and suggestions, we cannot guarantee that any particular change or new feature will be forthcoming." Regardless, I'm not getting near that point total again the rest of the year. So no chasing bonus sets or recklessly spending gold. Only strategic team building and chasing ATGs for me, 
    Thank you for the update. Unfortunate but it's has been the cold reality of this game for sometime now.
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I just got jailed for the 4th time. Literally 30 seconds after I hit 2 billion on a game…**** jailed. This game literally **** sucks.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,599 Posts
    I just got jailed for the 4th time. Literally 30 seconds after I hit 2 billion on a game…**** jailed. This game literally **** sucks.
    I've seen CS unjail many teams for the same incident so I'd advise making a ticket with CS.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    That is disgusting!  I would certainly try to get a refund from Apple or google for anything you spent on this game.  Should be a slam dunk
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I just got jailed for the 4th time. Literally 30 seconds after I hit 2 billion on a game…**** jailed. This game literally **** sucks.
    I've seen CS unjail many teams for the same incident so I'd advise making a ticket with CS.
    I did already. Tbh I assumed it was you that helped me the first 3 times. Maybe it was RR Phoenix.
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    whynot said:
    That is disgusting!  I would certainly try to get a refund from Apple or google for anything you spent on this game.  Should be a slam dunk
    I did last time and Apple never refunded me. It’s not even just the money either. Hundreds of thousands of lxp, bxp, blue cash. Tens of thousands of gold. Thousands of bonus games. Not to mention my time. Absolutely infuriating. And CS will tell me to fly a kite when I ask for reimbursement on resources.  Honestly don’t know why I haven’t just deleted the app at this point.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,219 Posts
    Honestly, this is time for the devs to check in. Not the moderators. I haven’t been affected by this, but there isn’t a club I engage with that this doesn’t happen. Just fix the algo Glu. It’s not that difficult 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • smithcorks1smithcorks1 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I just got jailed in last 30 min of weekend event! 2nd time this has happened to me. Someone help!
  • royalpadreroyalpadre New Member Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I was jailed over the weekend, and the CS rep implied it was permanent.  From this forum, it sounds like it’s temporary.  How long does the jailing last?  Could it be permanent?   
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    You’ll likely need help from @DFBB or @RR Phoenix. CS won’t unban you on their own. They suck.
  • royalpadreroyalpadre New Member Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Any tips for getting unjailed would be appreciated!  
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    What sucks is I had a great team this weekend. I spent a ton of gold, got 3 legends (No ATGs) and had some moments to use. I couldn’t use them though and in fact had to take one of my legends out for some games because my scoring was getting close to that 2 billion mark. I think I got over 2 billion once, but didn’t get jailed. I must not have hit the magic number, but I backed off at that point. This is a massive limitation that is grossly unfair to many players in the game. And as mention above, customer service is very unlikely to help even though we all know this is a problem that should not exist. 
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Any tips for getting unjailed would be appreciated!  
    Like I said, pm @dfbb and @RR Phoenix. They’ve both helped me get unjailed in the past. Still currently in jail since Friday though. Looks like I miss another event because glu sucks.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    What sucks is I had a great team this weekend. I spent a ton of gold, got 3 legends (No ATGs) and had some moments to use. I couldn’t use them though and in fact had to take one of my legends out for some games because my scoring was getting close to that 2 billion mark. I think I got over 2 billion once, but didn’t get jailed. I must not have hit the magic number, but I backed off at that point. This is a massive limitation that is grossly unfair to many players in the game. And as mention above, customer service is very unlikely to help even though we all know this is a problem that should not exist. 

    Yes my son’s team had to make outs in the 8th inning on purpose several times or just not play when multiples got too high this weekend so his 660 billion total wouldn’t disappear all together.  He also wants to enjoy Mantle and not be jailed for his 2 weeks.
  • texpress26texpress26 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m jailed too because of scoring over two billion in a bonus game. Spent over $120 and was having my best weekend ever just to have it wiped out by a screwed up algorithm. This is ridiculous!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I agree with @CanadaCubs here... we are past the point where forum moderators such as Alex should need to be a go between and we should be hearing from some such as [Glu Sports] blueleopard. At least acknowledge what MANY non-VIP users are running into.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 4
    JTANDME said:
    I agree with @CanadaCubs here... we are past the point where forum moderators such as Alex should need to be a go between and we should be hearing from some such as [Glu Sports] blueleopard. At least acknowledge what MANY non-VIP users are running into.  
    Only one problem there.  Glu and ole blue simply don’t care.  Glu’s company motto is get em to spend then screw em.  If your not at least a green VIP (cost 25k+ I believe) glu simply doesn’t care.

    Edit: To further make my point Blues last post in here was in November.  Does that sound like anyone cares?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,219 Posts
    whynot said:
    JTANDME said:
    I agree with @CanadaCubs here... we are past the point where forum moderators such as Alex should need to be a go between and we should be hearing from some such as [Glu Sports] blueleopard. At least acknowledge what MANY non-VIP users are running into.  
    Only one problem there.  Glu and ole blue simply don’t care.  Glu’s company motto is get em to spend then screw em.  If your not at least a green VIP (cost 25k+ I believe) glu simply doesn’t care.

    Edit: To further make my point Blues last post in here was in November.  Does that sound like anyone cares?
    I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. It’s not unusual to be thrown aside in these last few months of the game. My argument is that this unnecessarily clogs up CS, pisses off customers, and most notably- This is not something a moderator is for. 

    The algo is meant to catch on to 2bil per round. Unfortunately they introduced stackable moments that easily surpass this. Just fix it. Too many innocent people are getting jailed daily. 

    I’m not not one to take sides, but in this situation, GLU needs to step up
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DonebaseballDonebaseball Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Still in jail..scored over 2 billion with mantle and moments. Ok non VIP...was trying to hit VIP at all star 9 and CS blowing me off accusing me of cheating.
  • DonebaseballDonebaseball Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don't just want my team back I want resources and an apology for accusing me of cheating and offering no evidence. 
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I’m going on day 5 of being jailed. Only responses I get are “our team is still reviewing”. Maybe reviewing each other’s dongs in a circle jerk…

    and donebaseball, good luck getting resources back. I’m probably out million’s in lxp l, pxp, and blue cash, and 100k+ in gold between my jailings. I haven’t gotten a single gift to make up for it. Truly the worst ran company/game I’ve ever seen.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,817 Posts
    edited January 5
    Maybe reviewing each other’s dongs in a circle jerk…

    The best line I've seen on this forum in a while. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I don't just want my team back I want resources and an apology for accusing me of cheating and offering no evidence. 
    Unfortunately, you won’t get the resources back nor recoup the resources you would have gained this week. At least I didn’t get any compensation when this happened to me. 

    The thing is, they haven’t announced this as a problem, so I believe that only a small number of people at Glu know it’s a problem. So there is no plan for compensation and instead it’s just quietly fixed when one of the few who understand the problem is notified. 
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Finally got my account back this morning. Another guy who was jailed in my club did as well. No offer to make up for the unfair jailing, unsurprisingly…
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I love this thread so much. The epitome of Battered Wife Syndrome from the usual apologists.

    Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

  • samthemansamtheman New Member Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They sure appear to be done with any real work on ‘21. Looking at the last two VIP newsletters the big announcement was a chat forum for VIPs on another platform. There’s been no update to the game in two months. 
  • royalpadreroyalpadre New Member Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    just got set free!  Wasn’t sure it was going to happen. :)
This discussion has been closed.