1) RRLLL
2) LRLRL
3) RRLRL
4) RLRRR
5) RRRRL

Comments

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    @DFBB who do you have as the top Righty for WOH? Most of my righties don’t have good WOH skills. So I’m wondering who is the best player is right now. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2021
    sullipa8 said:
    @DFBB who do you have as the top Righty for WOH? Most of my righties don’t have good WOH skills. So I’m wondering who is the best player is right now. 
    540 max Don Baylor(2x woh, skills at 22/22). I'm not even using his moments and he rarely makes an out vs Babe.

Edit: If you're in a pinch, ML is one bad MoFo.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I settled on Stanky at 560 with double late inning at 22/22. But it’s hit or miss if I can clear. None of my ATGs are really working too well.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Capped Say Hey at 22/22 was 2/5. Just ridiculous for a worthless 560 guy. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2021
    sullipa8 said:
    I settled on Stanky at 560 with double late inning at 22/22. But it’s hit or miss if I can clear. None of my ATGs are really working too well.
    Last week’s kiki, with bos moments, would also crush 5.10. I can’t stress it enough, but ML(my legend) is amazing and with the appropriate moments, will consistently crush 5.10. 

Speaking of shelf life, this was today. 🤣

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I use Jackie and he does fine, although I do apply the 40 gold boost just to be sure. If you’re a moments guy, the Mookie from a couple weeks ago, with the WOH X factor and the Mets moment, is pretty dominant.