Options

WOH 12/27

NOWHEREMANNOWHEREMAN Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
Seems to be an lxp boost in levels and cycles unless I wasn’t paying attention last week. 

Last few from each. 

1) RRLLL
2) LRLLL
3) RRLRR
4) RLRRR
5) RLRRRLRRRL

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Damn a one post WOH day, sad times
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Not many woh defenders anymore… you know the ones that used to say…“woh is arguably better” and “woh rewards are arguably better” etc…
    I think it’s safe to say woh is arguably on life support 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
     Great job glu 👍🏻
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Not many woh defenders anymore… you know the ones that used to say…“woh is arguably better” and “woh rewards are arguably better” etc…
     Great job glu 👍🏻
    Woh stinks 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
     Great job glu 👍🏻
    Woh stinks 
    Cause you get cheats out all the time with your stinky team
  • Options
    I actually think the reward was decent as was the lxp.   But idk, it could just be that I’ve just grinded enough WOh in my life where it would take a lot to get me wanting to do it much again.   
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    If you check the brackets on Mondays, plenty of people are playing WOH. There just isn’t much exciting about it, so not as many comments. Most people probably play for club points and LXP instead of the player. 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
     Great job glu 👍🏻
    I think woh is fine. I just stopped commenting on it because it doesn’t matter. Regardless of what they do with it, people will still complain. People asked for a cycle legend and they got it, people asked for lxp to be added for cycle awards and they got it. I’m not sure what else they can do. They aren’t going to put an ATG of a top ranked legend there because WOH is ridiculously easy. Top players are gone because all the whiners who complained it was too hard. So this is what we get. At this point woh is simply a resource farming event. People can’t complain about not having lxp anymore because you can get plenty in woh if you put the time in. 

I will never be the biggest woh fan because it just get tedious but for people who complain about lack of resources this is the event you can get it all. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
     Great job glu 👍🏻
    I am or should say "was", now, a big WoH defender but I just cycle once for the player on Monday's in case I need him but usually he sits idle on the bench before being traded away on Wednesday.  I mean why was RoB skill a three tier and RISP skill only 2 tier, that's just not desirable, like the previous 2 where skills were both 2 tiers. If I cycle it's for resources only the player is useless to me now.
  • Options
     Great job glu 👍🏻
    I think woh is fine. I just stopped commenting on it because it doesn’t matter. Regardless of what they do with it, people will still complain. People asked for a cycle legend and they got it, people asked for lxp to be added for cycle awards and they got it. I’m not sure what else they can do. They aren’t going to put an ATG of a top ranked legend there because WOH is ridiculously easy. Top players are gone because all the whiners who complained it was too hard. So this is what we get. At this point woh is simply a resource farming event. People can’t complain about not having lxp anymore because you can get plenty in woh if you put the time in. 

I will never be the biggest woh fan because it just get tedious but for people who complain about lack of resources this is the event you can get it all. 
    That's all I play for now is resources, it still does, like @DFBB said another thread, pays for the bills. You can build up your cash, bonus games, and pxp and lxp. But the players are useless to me to someone else that might be the only way they are able to score legends. I've kinda moved more neutral towards the event. But you are right it's a great resource avenue for the F2P players and the players who choose not to mortgage their house or sell their first born child.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
     Great job glu 👍🏻

That's all I play for now is resources, it still does, like @DFBB said another thread, pays for the bills. You can build up your cash, bonus games, and pxp and lxp. But the players are useless to me to someone else that might be the only way they are able to score legends. I've kinda moved more neutral towards the event. But you are right it's a great resource avenue for the F2P players and the players who choose not to mortgage their house or sell their first born child.
    Right but I think the player is inconsequential anyway. I mean, they gave us 2 600 legends the last couple weeks and people just complained about them anyway. I’m not saying they were great players but that’s kinda my point. They were 600, they were at the curve, they were free and people still complained about them. 
  • Options
     Great job glu 👍🏻

Right but I think the player is inconsequential anyway. I mean, they gave us 2 600 legends the last couple weeks and people just complained about them anyway. I’m not saying they were great players but that’s kinda my point. They were 600, they were at the curve, they were free and people still complained about them. 
    True, I don't know why the complaining though, the Kent Hrbeck and Clark helped solidify my CvC and EB roster with more depth and more platoon options. I definitely was pleased those freebies 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    There are a lot of people that aren’t happy if they aren’t complaining. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I still cycle a decent amount of WoH on Mondays because I value the stat boost accolade.  
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Absolutely it has become more for farming than for the actual player reward. They definitely could not put a top player as reward given the current difficulty. Maybe someday… woh will return to its former glory but not holding my breath 😬. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Look at you, getting people to talk in the WoH thread... genius!
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    TL;DR - WOH stinks
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Look at you, getting people to talk in the WoH thread... genius!
    Almost brings tears to my eyes