Living Legends

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
When can we expect to see their debut? It seems late? Maybe they aren't doing them this year 🤷 I wonder if anyone has any insight on this?
Prev1

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It does seem late in the year for them if they were gonna do LL’s likely would have by now. I was not a huge fan of them in the past because some “LL’s”hadn’t played long enough to be considered a legend. However I welcome LL’s vs the repeat legends and very questionable legends released. Which is why I think they released LL’s in the past because of their very limited catalog. 
    Yikes.. limited is an understatement 😬
    Bring on LL’s! 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It does seem late in the year for them if they were gonna do LL’s likely would have by now. I was not a huge fan of them in the past because some “LL’s”hadn’t played long enough to be considered a legend. However I welcome LL’s vs the repeat legends and very questionable legends released. Which is why I think they released LL’s in the past because of their very limited catalog. 
    Yikes.. limited is an understatement 😬
    Bring on LL’s! 🤷🏻‍♂️
    After I posted that yesterday evening I kinda wondered if the 560 primes we're serving sort of like the LL's. In that they are 40 points behind the curve and are mostly the superstars of the league with good skill sets? Weren't LL's behind the curve as well?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I believe they were 20-40 points behind, so pretty similar to these top primes right now except it said legend on their graphic. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I believe they were 20-40 points behind, so pretty similar to these top primes right now except it said legend on their graphic. 
    Yeah, I like some these 560's better then some of the 600 legends offered definitely like them better than the Monday WoH award. The Vladdy Jr. 2x blowout from the last couple days is amazing.
    Yeah I forgot.. I’m probably thinking back to far when LL’s were the same overall as regular legends which would have been 18. In more recent years they have been 20 or 40 behind.
    *cough*
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bryce Bryce Baby!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Look at that Mantle!
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Look at that Mantle!

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Bryce Bryce Baby!!!

But will he take LXP or PXP?
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So are we going to hit 700 ranking this year?
    DFBB said:
    Bryce Bryce Baby!!!

Pxp!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    Bryce Bryce Baby!!!

Pxp!
    Dreams can come true! Thanks @DFBB.

Nice addition! Glu 👍🏻
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Just when I stopped getting PXP. Thankfully I had enough to cap him, but I haven’t been playing WOH during Royale or Multi event because I didn’t need prime. I guess that changed today.
    Did a little chasing I know a pretty small sample size between what I spent gold on and the free box and fan rewards (19 boxes) got Chipper and Scherzer and a crap ton of bxp from re-pulls. Will continue on a little later want that Bryce and Mantle.
    Will there be different LL's in the player boxes throughout the week or will Bryce stay in rotation until next weekend?
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    So who's left for ATGs?  Looking at last year:  Slaughter, Morgan, Bench, Foxx, Gwynn, Chipper, RIpken were all ATGs.  For pitchers: Rollie, Goose, Hoffman, Fergie, Matthewson, Ryan, Hoyt, Whitey.

Added GIbson and Maddux this year, would love to see Seaver too.

Lots of legends and living lefends left....

• Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Would be nice if Bryce was a weeklong bonus but doubt it! Who knows, I was wrong about the Santa Joe🤷‍♂️
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    xracman said:
    So who's left for ATGs?  Looking at last year:  Slaughter, Morgan, Bench, Foxx, Gwynn, Chipper, RIpken were all ATGs.  For pitchers: Rollie, Goose, Hoffman, Fergie, Matthewson, Ryan, Hoyt, Whitey.

I think there was Hornsby last year too.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    xracman said:

Obviously I’m biased, but Seaver should be an ATG. He passed away this year, is the Mets all
    time greatest player, and has not been released yet this year (although Glu has a license to use his image, if recent years are any indicator). I’m hoping we see him among the ATGs soon. 
    We got Seaver I thought, memory not to great though as a gift when he passed. Can't remember. I'm old 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Ah man no pic.   Sad :(
    We got Seaver I thought, memory not to great though as a gift when he passed. Can't remember. I'm old 
    I believe that was in '20.
    That's right, crazy how these games seem to run together!
    That's right, crazy how these games seem to run together!
    I’m old too and I can’t agree more. Time overlaps with age. 🤣
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Then it's settled.  Glu give us Seaver as an ATG!
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Forget besides the PxP do living legends stay with the max bumps like an ATG ? Will he be bonus for week or just weekend? Idk if I missed any in game news as we know that’s not very reliable.. 
    DirectFX said:
    Forget besides the PxP do living legends stay with the max bumps like an ATG ? Will he be bonus for week or just weekend? Idk if I missed any in game news as we know that’s not very reliable.. 
    No, they don't receive any bumps. They're essentially the same as a regular legend besides taking PXP to level and they're active players. I don't expect them to be bonus players beyond the event they were released for, but I would LOVE to be wrong about that.