Living Legends

2Next

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    xracman said:
    Then it's settled.  Glu give us Seaver as an ATG!
    I’ll take John Madden. I need a new coach 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited January 2022
    DirectFX said:
    Forget besides the PxP do living legends stay with the max bumps like an ATG ? Will he be bonus for week or just weekend? Idk if I missed any in game news as we know that’s not very reliable.. 
    Among the box legends, he’s actually the easiest to target so I wouldn’t expect him to be a bonus beyond the weekend. Hopefully, we get a real life living legend next weekend(the ONLY player in history of the major leagues to Ever be on two all mlb teams…in the same year! ). 🔥 🔥 🔥 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I guess a LL Ohtani would be cool, but it's too bad he can't be both a DH and an SP. Maybe a way to fix that would be similar to the holiday Joe situation - pull DH Ohtani from the box and get SP Ohtani from collections.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Ok “living legend” banner is pretty cool
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I’m really hoping for Sho-time!  Harper is great, but this guy is on another level
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Agree! Good looking card/graphic that I really want! Still haven’t pulled but there’s still hope through cvc🤞 Not gonna chase 😕
    LL’s was much a needed in the 4th quarter of this game. 
    Sho time is gonna be 🔥 😬 and looking forward to a trout 🎣 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Agree! Good looking card/graphic that I really want! Still haven’t pulled but there’s still hope through cvc🤞 Not gonna chase 😕
    LL’s was much a needed in the 4th quarter of this game. 
    Sho time is gonna be 🔥 😬 and looking forward to a trout 🎣 
    Can I get that in sticker form??
    Just no.  
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I like the variety of skills we’ve been getting. I’m glad they break up the endless string of guys with a blowout skill by offering some with 2 blowout skills. 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I like the variety of skills we’ve been getting. I’m glad they break up the endless string of guys with a blowout skill by offering some with 2 blowout skills. 
    Imagine, they even did a DiMaggio with 2x blowout and gave a 2nd DiMaggio with…2x blowout
    It’s one of the best skills. It’s engaged 99% of the time. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If you’re woh lineup I’d set then 2xBO is a great skill set to spend your resources on. 
    That’s what I’m not understanding. WOH has been a cakewalk for 2 years. The entire game is geared towards BGs/Prime. Blowout/HH is where it’s at. Yes, 1st pitch is good, but it serves no use in CVC/EB. Games played are never close. It’s generally always a blowout situation. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Imagine, they even did a DiMaggio with 2x blowout and gave a 2nd DiMaggio with…2x blowout

Think about it, the people that spend gobs of gold/real money are probably in big clubs that go balls out on CVC all weekend as well. Never mind that they literally gave away a 2nd ATG here, but for the majority pulling Joe D (and FREE Santa Joe ATG) means playing various amounts of BG/tourney to recoup the gold spent and cycling D6 for points. Or, if you're lower tiered and think Glu gives fox about you, playing even less. But with CVC-geared skills they're just printing money. Throwing in a second ATG for pulling the first was a brilliant move on their part, honestly. And considering that Santa Joe has been CVC bonus in the weeks since is just another little bone Glu has thrown our way.

As for LL Harper, he's a Phillie. Phillie moments boost hit & power in....CVC. 2x BO Checks out. Sweeney on the other hand....
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Think about it, the people that spend gobs of gold/real money are probably in big clubs that go balls out on CVC all weekend as well. Never mind that they literally gave away a 2nd ATG here, but for the majority pulling Joe D (and FREE Santa Joe ATG) means playing various amounts of BG/tourney to recoup the gold spent and cycling D6 for points. Or, if you're lower tiered and think Glu gives fox about you, playing even less. But with CVC-geared skills they're just printing money. Throwing in a second ATG for pulling the first was a brilliant move on their part, honestly. And considering that Santa Joe has been CVC bonus in the weeks since is just another little bone Glu has thrown our way.

As for LL Harper, he's a Phillie. Phillie moments boost hit & power in....CVC. 2x BO Checks out. Sweeney on the other hand....
    CVC has been great the past 2 weeks with these guys, and switch hitter Mickey with double hot hitter certainly doesn't hurt either.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    And then there's Molitor with, HH and BO skills! 
    And then there's Molitor with, HH and BO skills! 
    He’s the goat. For me, anyways.
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I agree, but it sure is a love, hate type thing when you pull these players and you hit that switch players tab and replace an ATG for a bit!
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I had a Cy Young that was a 560 max when I got him, but I looked today, and he was a 620 max. Can that even happen? He wasn't a keeper - he was one of the first legends I pulled 2 months ago!
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Slashline said:
    I had a Cy Young that was a 560 max when I got him, but I looked today, and he was a 620 max. Can that even happen? He wasn't a keeper - he was one of the first legends I pulled 2 months ago!
    ATG
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    My original comment was really more about how practically every card has has a blowout skill rather than how good or bad the blowout skill is, but the ensuing discussion was great. 

I admit that I am bias against it from WOH, but it’s true that WOH isn’t really difficult this year.  I probably should adjust my thinking.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it, probably not worth mentioning it but I am, so I guess we are one and done with the Living Legends, only Harper huh? 

Or am I missing something?
    Base15 said:
    My original comment was really more about how practically every card has has a blowout skill rather than how good or bad the blowout skill is, but the ensuing discussion was great. 

I admit that I am bias against it from WOH, but it’s true that WOH isn’t really difficult this year.  I probably should adjust my thinking.  
    Moments broke WoH and turned it into a buffet.