New Years Eve gifts

RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

I guess I was just expecting more according to last months news letter.

Comments

  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Not sure what “all night” really meant cause gift’s aren’t dropping all night for sure lol
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    I don’t see a year listed for these gifts. Maybe it’s next year. 
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I remember getting gifts for every time zone last year.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,767 Posts
    The amazing gifts you're waiting for will be in the specials later on today  :)
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    Sunday Funday?  Small Screen Sportsfest?  No freebies when the Mick, Chipper and Living Legends are in play?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,955 Posts
    Nope... All the gifts you'd ever want have a price tag attached to them in the specials.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Nice cvc rewards comp! Glu 👍🏻
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    Thanks for the CVC glitch gift, I really needed those 50 franchise coins and 99 EVO.  My other team got 10K pxp, which isn't even part of the club event reward box!
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    xracman said:
    Thanks for the CVC glitch gift, I really needed those 50 franchise coins and 99 EVO.  My other team got 10K pxp, which isn't even part of the club event reward box!
    To be fair, the PXP, LXP in the main gift was great, I had to laugh at the boxes though.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,587 Posts
    edited January 2
    Nice cvc rewards comp! Glu 👍🏻
    Each of those boxes have an expected value of 300g so it was nice. I completely whiffed on the gold, but my holders did well. 🤣

    From the boxes:
    my main team=no gold 
    Diamond holder=1k gold
    Bronze holder=2k gold
    bronze holder=4k gold 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    Ah yes, PXP in the CVC Event box, I was looking at the weekend event box.  Either way, 2 teams and I pulled: 80 Coins, 120 EVO, and 10K PXP
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Nice cvc rewards comp! Glu 👍🏻
    Each of those boxes have an expected value of 300g so it was nice. I completely whiffed on the gold, but my holders did well. 🤣

    From the boxes:
    my main team=no gold 
    Diamond holder=1k gold
    Bronze holder=2k gold
    bronze holder=4k gold 
    Nice! 
    I ended up with 3k holder 2k.
    Best comp gift I can remember getting! 👏
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,637 Posts
    I ended up with 5k gold from the boxes. No complaints here-at least not today. The Mick would make for an incredible weekend for me. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,587 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I ended up with 5k gold from the boxes. No complaints here-at least not today. The Mick would make for an incredible weekend for me. 
    What the what! Man, that’s awesome! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I ended up getting 1k gold from 2 of the boxes
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    I ended up getting Mick from a Sunday Funday box.




  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    edited January 3
    *
Sign In or Register to comment.