ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Thoughts or opinions....

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    yay
  • Options
    .75% percent chance ATG, 🤔 odds went up microscopically, but we are still standing still, kinda like losing weight, you lose a pound but still don't notice the difference.🤷 How about an idea Glu yes the odds have always been atrocious but how about fixing the glaring issues like say the jailing of non VIPs for scoring too many points in a game that's designed to score as many points as possible.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Thoughts or opinions....
    Someone in Global said it well…..”I went from 35 cents to 75 cents in my pocket, but all that means is I’m still broke”
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited January 2022
    …..my mistake lol
  • Options
    spot said:
    Lol look closer, its .0075 percent , chances are out of 10,000 not 1,000…odds got worse 😂 
    75 out of 10,000 is .75%. I hear there are online remedial math courses available 😂
  • Options
    Numbers look bigger, but looks are very deceiving, like the woman with sunglasses on, looks gorgeous with sunglasses on but when she takes them off you are like whoa, put them back on....
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    500 box went up 1.5x (.5% to .75%), 250 box went up nearly 2x (.2% to .35%). You don't have to like the odds, but they definitely got better. Nearly a 5% shot at a legend in the 500 box now moving forward. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    So if I don’t buy boxes my odds of making the right decision went down from 99.5% to 99.25%?  🤔
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    500 box went up 1.5x (.5% to .75%), 250 box went up nearly 2x (.2% to .35%). You don't have to like the odds, but they definitely got better. Nearly a 5% shot at a legend in the 500 box now moving forward. 
    Monday’s big box should be 5.6% and only one legend too! 🔥🔥🔥
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    DFBB said:
    Monday’s big box should be 5.6% and only one legend too! 🔥🔥🔥
    I was wondering about the weekday boxes, maybe that's the time to do the chasing?
  • Options

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Any increase is good obviously. However the increased odds for atg is so marginal it won’t save much gold in a chase. I think the big winner is the odds increase for regular legends should see a noticeable difference there. Other than that it’s a weak attempt to engage players late in the game imo. The year is essentially over and I don’t think it’s enough of an increase for atg’s should be at 1%. 
    Should be 1% all year. 
  • Options
    My club mate got pxp on 10 of his first 11 boxes (lxp the other) what are the odds of that happening? 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    My club mate got pxp on 10 of his first 11 boxes (lxp the other) what are the odds of that happening? 
    Should’ve opened 12. That’s where the good ones hide 🏃🏃🏃
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    atg’s should be at 1%. 

On Monday, they should be 1.05%. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    DFBB said:
    atg’s should be at 1%. 

On Monday, they should be 1.05%. 
    🤔 that is good 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻
    700 gold a box 😕 👎🏻

Anything below 1% should be criminal 🤮
  • Options
     I think the big winner is the odds increase for regular legends should see a noticeable difference there.
    Actually…. I’ve noticed no difference I’ve opened 127 boxes this weekend and not a single legend pull. 
    Defying the odds that’s what I do best 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Any increase is good obviously. However the increased odds for atg is so marginal it won’t save much gold in a chase. I think the big winner is the odds increase for regular legends should see a noticeable difference there. Other than that it’s a weak attempt to engage players late in the game imo. The year is essentially over and I don’t think it’s enough of an increase for atg’s should be at 1%. 
    Should be 1% all year. 
    I'm a little torn on this, but I think I like where they have the ATG odds currently. Obviously I'd like to get every player I want for cheap, but for me the best thing about TSB is pulling that ATG knowing it was far from guaranteed. With every ATG available for 2 weeks and box odds over 1%, pretty much everyone who wants a specific ATG is going to get them, just a matter of when. Which is probably why Glu/EA hasn't gone that high; with odds over 1% guys know they'll have a good shot at having the ATG fall to them during 2 weeks of cvc/gifts/eb boxes. 

All that said, if the ATG rate goes higher, I won't complain. I do think that every competitive TSB player not having the exact same players makes the game more interesting though. 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
     I think the big winner is the odds increase for regular legends should see a noticeable difference there.
    Actually…. I’ve noticed no difference I’ve opened 127 boxes this weekend and not a single legend pull. 
    I actually had better luck from the box with lower odds. I pulled both legends twice, no ATGs. I probably opened 10 fewer (80/70) of the expensive boxes with higher odds, and got Boggs late Sunday as the only legend from the expensive box. So for me, my luck was the exact opposite of the stated odds. 
  • Options
    sullipa8 said:
    I actually had better luck from the box with lower odds. I pulled both legends twice, no ATGs. I probably opened 10 fewer (80/70) of the expensive boxes with higher odds, and got Boggs late Sunday as the only legend from the expensive box. So for me, my luck was the exact opposite of the stated odds. 
    That’s interesting 🤨. Nice pulls 👍🏻
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I’ve pulled 13 ATGs with all but one coming from gifts, extra bases or cvc. I even re-pulled about half of them. Since they’ve increased the odds, I haven’t pulled jack squat. 

Bring back the lower odds!
  • Options
    I finally pulled a legend on box 79 around 9pm last night. No ATG pulls since they’ve increased.  I’m loving the new odds.