Best 3 keepers so far(ATG)

CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
Looking for opinions on the best 3 ATG keepers so far ...i think Mantle, williams and Gehrig

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    CP31 said:
    Looking for opinions on the best 3 ATG keepers so far ...i think Mantle, williams and Gehrig
    It will all depend on the new base moments for '22. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    very true ...we dont know those yet that why i said so far
    once we start the 2022 season can we delay picking our keepers for a few weeks?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    We were able to delay as long as we wanted to in past seasons
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    im in canada so we usually get the beta version but i have made the mistake of picking my keepers right away and then better players coming out before previous season ends.
  • oldradiooldradio Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Is there a limit on batters vs pitchers? Last year was my first year playing so I took 3 batters and 1 pitcher and they were all crap b/c it was my first year. This year I want to take 2 of each. But I heard somewhere you can only have 1 ATG pitcher..?? That can’t be right can it?
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    For VIPs, you get 1 pitcher, 2 hitters, and 1 wild card which can be a hitter or pitcher
  • oldradiooldradio Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Oh that’s good thanks 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    oldradio said:
    Is there a limit on batters vs pitchers? Last year was my first year playing so I took 3 batters and 1 pitcher and they were all crap b/c it was my first year. This year I want to take 2 of each. But I heard somewhere you can only have 1 ATG pitcher..?? That can’t be right can it?
    VIP in first year? Can I borrow a little bit? I’ll pay you back, @retirepujols can vouch for me 😎. But seriously, I would strongly suggest the 3 bats, 1 pitcher approach. Those bats will be very much needed. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    VIP in first year? Can I borrow a little bit? I’ll pay you back, @retirepujols can vouch for me 😎. But seriously, I would strongly suggest the 3 bats, 1 pitcher approach. Those bats will be very much needed. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    oldradio said:
    I only had 1 bat and 1 pitcher of beer tonight and wifey was super satisfied, so I guess 3 bats and 1 pitcher must be very good too
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited January 2022
    CP31 said:
    im in canada so we usually get the beta version but i have made the mistake of picking my keepers right away and then better players coming out before previous season ends.
    All 4 of my keepers I definitely got the last two weeks last year and one of them the very last day.  So yeah the keepers question isn’t even entering my head till March 
    CP31 said:
    All 4 of my keepers I definitely got the last two weeks last year and one of them the very last day.  So yeah the keepers question isn’t even entering my head till March 
    I said this before then somehow end up with Canadian citizenship during beta and all bets are off.. hoping not to do that again. Would like an atg LR 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    CP31 said:
    I said this before then somehow end up with Canadian citizenship during beta and all bets are off.. hoping not to do that again. Would like an atg LR 
    How dare you speak that way!  Relegated.
    Just no.  
    How dare you speak that way!  Relegated.
    Relegatedpujols =(
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Despicable MF
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I highly doubt that Canada would let Pujols cross the border so you Canadians are safe. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I highly doubt that Canada would let Pujols cross the border so you Canadians are safe. 

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    2003cobra said:
    Truth, I don't consume nearly enough maple syrup to qualify for entrance.
    stick with the pancake syrup bro
    2003cobra said:
    I’ll stuff you in my hockey bag and get you across. 5 gifts and 5 stickers is all I ask Sir
    I’ll stuff you in my hockey bag and get you across. 5 gifts and 5 stickers is all I ask Sir
    I'd stuff myself into a bag to drink some brews with you.
    @retirepujols is my #1 keeper that’s been released so far. 
    Get a room funboys…
    Don’t be hatin 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    FUUUUUUUU

I’m still angry about Sticker Gate 2019.  Basically the only reason I quit TSB.  Until GLU resolved, I’m unlikely to return.  
    FUUUUUUUU

I’m still angry about Sticker Gate 2019.  Basically the only reason I quit TSB.  Until GLU resolved, I’m unlikely to return.  
    I've been waiting to see you. I couldn't find you on that other forum on Reddit
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    FUUUUUUUU

I've been waiting to see you. I couldn't find you on that other forum on Reddit

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    CP31 said:
    Lol if you did this last year you missed out on the GOOSE.

I did as well but I wont discuss that.