Raise the Point Total to Generate an Auto-Suspension

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
With bonus sets and moments, the point scoring in games can get large very very quickly (especially with the free moments over the weekend and their gifting in fan rewards). I was able to use point boosting moments in all 3 of my moments' slots today and get lucky by pulling 3 of the 4 bonus sets. Within 5 minutes of playing bonus games, my account was suspended due to scoring too many points. This system is antiquated, does nothing to catch the players scoring 100x more than I was, and is unjustly punishing players who play the game fairly on a budget. It should be removed or at least greatly modified. 

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Preach!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    cb11 said:
    With bonus sets and moments, the point scoring in games can get large very very quickly (especially with the free moments over the weekend and their gifting in fan rewards). I was able to use point boosting moments in all 3 of my moments' slots today and get lucky by pulling 3 of the 4 bonus sets. Within 5 minutes of playing bonus games, my account was suspended due to scoring too many points. This system is antiquated, does nothing to catch the players scoring 100x more than I was, and is unjustly punishing players who play the game fairly on a budget. It should be removed or at least greatly modified. 
    Agreed 💯!
  • smithcorks1smithcorks1 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I just got suspended 30 minutes before the end of my best ever event. Ridiculous! Basically got robbed of time and money that I'll never get back.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Even after disabling bonus sets, I got jailed a second time yesterday. You know it's not working properly when players are intentionally scoring fewer points and still getting jailed for scoring too many. 
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Even after disabling bonus sets, I got jailed a second time yesterday. You know it's not working properly when players are intentionally scoring fewer points and still getting jailed for scoring too many. 
    …the goal is to score points. If that lands ANYONE in jail there is something systematically wrong with the entire existence of the game.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Yeah, I was trying to stay around 1 billion per game to score points but not be jailed. Runs went crazy one game and the multiplier had just jumped. Boom, immediately jailed. Crossed the 2 billion mark by about 10K.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    cb11 said:
    …the goal is to score points. If that lands ANYONE in jail there is something systematically wrong with the entire existence of the game.
    You're just now figuring that out🤨
  • pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Improved over years.
  • pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Baseball and here are Great. Thanks for all the gifts
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's been added to the feedback report.