Options

My legend

rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
Why is capping out my legend so important if you have better players?

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    He’s the best, most versatile player in the game in almost every mode. 

People will also reset ML to match team bonus with moments for point multiplier. 
  • Options
    rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Ty kindly. That’s ridiculous they have that many resources lol
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    He's just so versatile in that you can change him around provided you have the resources available. If you don't you can at least tailor him towards your favorite event. If you focus on WOH, you can give him WOH skills. If you focus on CVC and need a C or 1B for LHP in CVC/EB (or whatever) then you can make him for those situations. 🤷 It may seem expensive to redo him, but it's less Gold than buying boxes and bxp is so much less valuable than LXP and PXP. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    kbrown7942kbrown7942 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    He’s the best, most versatile player in the game in almost every mode. 

People will also reset ML to match team bonus with moments for point multiplier. 
    Had to let you know. When I was in elementary school one of the kids names was Hank Frank lol
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    One other thing I like about ML is that it doesn’t affect your team strength. So you can put a 1 star at that spot and nerf your lineup without actually nerfing it. Just have to remember to put a better player there for target bash.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Post deleted after I sobered up.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard