First EB Collection?

2Next

Comments

• DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I dont know if they are working them in order. But i got my full winnings around 7pm central. Saturday.  I sent cs a mesage at about 10:55pm central on friday night.  If that helps.  I provided a screenshot. But the message i got made it appear they could review what happened without one.
    Thanks. This wouldn't be nearly as frustrating had they not already jailed me for 3 days earlier this week for no reason. I'm not asking for any special treatment or anything over and above what I deserve. But getting screwed twice in one week with no communication is a lot.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I dont know if they are working them in order. But i got my full winnings around 7pm central. Saturday.  I sent cs a mesage at about 10:55pm central on friday night.  If that helps.  I provided a screenshot. But the message i got made it appear they could review what happened without one.
    As is usual with this department, one can only hope one gets lucky and gets an agent that is truly helpful. But as I’ve said before, one has better luck drawing both ATGs on back to back pulls than landing a helpful and knowledgeable CS agent. Sad, but true.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They sent all my rewards this morning. 
    I've still heard nothing. 3 messages, crickets. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited January 2022
    tshea510 said:
    As is usual with this department, one can only hope one gets lucky and gets an agent that is truly helpful. But as I’ve said before, one has better luck drawing both ATGs on back to back pulls than landing a helpful and knowledgeable CS agent. Sad, but true.

@tshea510 speaks no lies
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Do you guys suggest doing another ticket through this forum in addition to what I've submitted in the app? They just aren't responding at all. Or will that just mess it up even further?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:

@tshea510 speaks no lies
    You must’ve hit up @TyroneEastwood for that ATG glitch I hear about on global all the time. Hope the nudes were equally satisfying 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Do you guys suggest doing another ticket through this forum in addition to what I've submitted in the app? They just aren't responding at all. Or will that just mess it up even further?
    In my experience, once a ticket is opened in-game, the web link goes to same dept, and they won’t get involved, since another agent supposedly is working on it. But you can always ask them to send a friendly reminder to that agent or whoever is around
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷