Options

Yet Another Glu-Up

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
EB was live and according to timer was ending at 6am Central. This morning, nothing to be found, no rewards, nothing. Like it was all a dream except Global had same dream. @DFBB same drill, open a ticket with CS? Can’t take a final ranking screenshot when everything disappeared. And we all know how challenging dealing with that department can be. 
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    @DFBB…..any word from your buds? Or are they saying, once again, this isn’t global? Although, this is just a very small sample size.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Crickets…….

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Only guy that can do anything is ole blue and he is harder to find then the last guy you need for the big set.  Dfbb is a volunteer moderator for this forum, think his role is simply to help keep us degenerates in line.  Not fair to expect more from him.

That being said I feel your pain cause it’s mine too, but hey it’s glu!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Only guy that can do anything is ole blue and he is harder to find then the last guy you need for the big set.  Dfbb is a volunteer moderator for this forum, think his role is simply to help keep us degenerates in line.  Not fair to expect more from him.

Agreed, but he does have open lines of communication that he SOMETIMES shares with us degenerates. This was also directed at Glu, as once again, they screw up and ignore everything. Blue is reading everything, he just remains invisible like his company. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    whynot said:

Is blueleotard still on the forum? He disappeared like when my dad left to get a pack of cigarettes and never came back
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I had absolutely no time to myself last week as I had another duty to handle and it took a full week of prep from me.  If you wanna DM me the details about what went on, I'll get to our in-house agents to see what happened.
  • Options
    I had absolutely no time to myself last week as I had another duty to handle and it took a full week of prep from me.  If you wanna DM me the details about what went on, I'll get to our in-house agents to see what happened.
    Thank you sir, but nothing else to DM you about that wasn’t included in original post. This was a REPEAT of an earlier flub where EB was run, but collection window never appeared. @DFBB advised to open a ticket (as he was told this wasn’t global, which is comical. It only affected EVERYONE who played that 1st round of EB). So now, we had a 2nd instance of the very same thing. Crickets…..

Too late now for anything to be done, thanks again